Official List of Homestuck Names

I'm gonna take Vriska next

Well people have been her before... Thats why Im taking a person who has never been used... and it will not be untill febuary 2012 at the earliest.

Koopakid, why not just dress up as Vriska, but not change your name? That way, you can be Vriska, but not have as much confusion regarding usernames.

Raven said:
Master Koopakid said:
DO it :posh:
You're not listening to what I've said. The ENTIRE reason people got worked up last time was because they were confused about Homestuck names. It's not a matter of keeping it to another person, it's a matter of making sure that we can tell who is who.

Plus, you haven't even read Homestuck.

Dr. Javelin said:
Raven said:
Master Koopakid said:
You're not listening to what I've said. The ENTIRE reason people got worked up last time was because they were confused about Homestuck names. It's not a matter of keeping it to another person, it's a matter of making sure that we can tell who is who.

Here's my opinion if a person isn't using a name than it's open game and anybody that gets confused well i feel sad for them :posh:

Raven said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Raven said:
Master Koopakid said:

Here's my opinion if a person isn't using a name than it's open game and anybody that gets confused well i feel sad for them :posh:
Koopakid will be the third person with that name, and he'll get confused for MCD and FireKirby.

If you left the forum and then came back and there was still an arachnidsGrip, you'd think nothing of it. But if someone else had taken the name then it would get really confusing. Imagine if that person was a mod and you were sending important stuff (I honestly have no idea what, just bear with me) thinking it was the mod but it wasn't.

Dr. Javelin said:
Raven said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Raven said:
Master Koopakid said:

Koopakid will be the third person with that name, and he'll get confused for MCD and FireKirby.

If you left the forum and then came back and there was still an arachnidsGrip, you'd think nothing of it. But if someone else had taken the name then it would get really confusing. Imagine if that person was a mod and you were sending important stuff (I honestly have no idea what, just bear with me) thinking it was the mod but it wasn't.
I would be smart enough to notice that the fake mods name wasn't red

Dr. Javelin said:
666.gif

That's not the point. What if they were an admin on Userpedia but not on the forum?
Why wouldn't i send them a message on the Userpedia forums :posh:

Dr. Javelin said:
666.gif

That's not the point. What if they were an admin on Userpedia but not on the forum?
This. It's one thing to make your avatar and signature Vriska-based, but it's another to change your name to something someone else has already taken.

ghostyTrickster said:
Dr. Javelin said:
666.gif

This. It's one thing to make your avatar and signature Vriska-based, but it's another to change your name to something someone else has already taken.
but it's not taken anymore :posh:

OH MY GOD YOURE STILL MISSING MY POI

Never mind, this is stupid. I hope Koopakid listens to my and FireKirby's points.

EDIT: and Toad.

Dr. Javelin said:

Never mind, this is stupid. I hope Koopakid listens to my and FireKirby's points.
Because i wouldn't get confused over who was who because i would look at there registered names :posh:

Raven said:
ghostyTrickster said:
Dr. Javelin said:
666.gif

but it's not taken anymore :posh:
But pretty much everyone else agrees that all the Homestuck name-changing got really confusing when some trolls (from Homestuck) were used for the third time, or even for the second time in some cases, such as Smasher/turntechGodhead.

Oh, and '3K won't change Koopakid's name. I know there are other mods, but he's in charge of name-changing, so...

Raven said:
Dr. Javelin said:

Because i wouldn't get confused over who was who because i would look at there registered names :posh:

facepalmcombo3.png

You haven't even read Homestuck. What is your deal?

You don't even know anything about Jaspersprite except what you'll find after you search his name in Google or Bing or whatever.

Dr. Javelin said:
You haven't even read Homestuck. What is your deal?

You don't even know anything about Jaspersprite except what you'll find after you search his name in Google or Bing or whatever.
He has a good name :posh:

Back