NintendoQueen's Art Thread

Re: MY ARTWORK

Love the Smashie one!!!

Keep at it with the art, NQ. You have a ton of potential. Those drawings of Mason's chars are pretty adorable. Since you seem to lack a scanner, have you tried non-traditional mediums (such as computer programs) to reline and color your art?

NintendoQueen said:
ZSfjm.jpg

OJ Toad's request. It took me 3 months, but here it is finally!

Cool! Thats AMAZING! It's great artwork of me :P

Nabber said:
Oh wow there's a big bump. OJ isn't even active anymore. Anyway, that's cool!

Wrong :P I'm Back

Quickie-la said:
Keep at it with the art, NQ. You have a ton of potential. Those drawings of Mason's chars are pretty adorable. Since you seem to lack a scanner, have you tried non-traditional mediums (such as computer programs) to reline and color your art?

Thank you Quickie-la!
I do have a scanner, I'm just too lazy to scan and upload from there. I suppose I could do that actually. ^_^

I have not tried recoloring my pictures using a computer program. I don't know how to do that very well.

Also, sidenote, funny you say I have potential because I have been feeling down about my art lately. I've been drawing for 20 years of my life, and I haven't improved all that much in the last 10 years or so.

Whoops!! Double post! For FE:
tD00R.jpg

Yes I was told the E had to be a 3...sorry Homestuck fans.

I'll scan the other ones I recently did, because they turned out crappy on here.

This is a picture I drew of my hands holding an SNES controller.

b78lj.jpg

And here I have drawn the Koopalings, Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi from Super Mario World.

It's great. I like the shading and all. :) Would be nice if I could see the detail on the characters.

NintendoQueen said:
This is a picture I drew of my hands holding an SNES controller.

b78lj.jpg

And here I have drawn the Koopalings, Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi from Super Mario World.

Oh my gosh you really are gifted when it comes to realism. That is the type of art you need to pursue and take advantage of. I cannot draw realism for ANYTHING after practicing for 10 years, but abstract/colorful cartooning is my type of thing.

Thanks LGM. :]

And thank you Quickie-la! I have some still lifes I did in the past. Idk how I'd upload them on here. They are too big to fit in the scanner....Hmm.

But thanks guys! Your comments and critiques are greatly appreciated! ^_^

I cannot do realist for life, when I draw people reaslisticly they look like aliens but when I draw them manga they look awesome.

Wow, good realism, NQ, I'ts true, I can't draw anything, Everyone at my school thinks im a great artist, yet, I don't share that thought...

OJ Toad said:
Wow, good realism, NQ, I'ts true, I can't draw anything, Everyone at my school thinks im a great artist, yet, I don't share that thought...
Mariomario64 said:
That is amazing.

Thank you guys! I need to post more of my realism. I can't seem to find them at the moment! x_X

Back