Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

WakerLuma

Celebi, the Time Traveller.
I love this series. I might even go as far to say I prefer this to the main series. Talk about anything Pokemon Mystery Dungeon here.
Here is all the games. Red Rescue Team is paired with Blue Rescue Team, and Explorers of Time is paired with Explorers of Darkness. Explorers of Sky is a third, improved version of Time and Darkness.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Red Rescue Team (GBA)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Blue Rescue Team (DS)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of Time (DS)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of Darkness (DS)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of Sky (DS)
Red Rescue Team/Blue Rescue Team remain the only paired games to date that ae on seperate systems. Both are exactly the same anyway though.
I own a copy of Blue Rescue Team and Explorers of Time. I plan to get Explorers of Sky as a birthday present to myself though.

Only played Blue Rescue Team. It got boring because I couldn't get Groudon to join my team. Before that, like during the story, it was awesome.

Though I still prefer White version's story.

I love Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I have Red Rescue Team and Explorers of Sky. I haven't gotten far in Red (I haven't even beaten Zapdos yet), but I beat EoS twice and I love it.

The story in EoS is wonderful and it made me cry in the end. When I first played EoS, I thought of it as an OK game, but after I got halfway though, I was hooked. The story becomes so interesting that you have to keep playing!

Fawfulfury65 said:
I love Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I have Red Rescue Team and Explorers of Sky. I haven't gotten far in Red (I haven't even beaten Zapdos yet), but I beat EoS twice and I love it.

The story in EoS is wonderful and it made me cry in the end. When I first played EoS, I thought of it as an OK game, but after I got halfway though, I was hooked. The story becomes so interesting that you have to keep playing!
I know. By looking at your signature I had a feeling you had and liked Explorers of Sky. I have watched all of the special episodes in Sky on youtube, except for the vast majority of In The Future Of Darkness. The story made me cry at the end too. The two pokemon mystery dungeon games are the only ones that have either made me cry or feel upset.
I finished the main story In Blue, but I have beaten Time. I just can't delete my save data, I got too attached to playing as Charmander and my partner as Piplup. I don't mind who I play as in Sky when I get it though.

I never actually erased my file in EoS (even though I beat it twice). The game was stolen from me after I beat it, so I got another one and started over. Both times, I had Treecko as me and Charmander (or "Reggie", as he is nicknamed) as my partner. Charmander is my favorite Pokemon, so I always choose him as my partner. I did want Charmander as my main character when I first played the game, but I ended getting Treecko instead.

I also have myself as a Treecko in Red Rescue Team (I wasn't even trying to get a Treecko again, I just answered the questions truthfully and got Treecko). My partner there is again, a Charmander named Reggie.

I love the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games. I even say I like them more than the main games. It's just more entertaining for me, plus I enjoy playing as the Pokemon.

My team always consists as a Charmander. I always have a "brave" personality.
I have all the PMD2 games and they're just amazing. Sky is basically Time and Darkness better with more stuff.

I was Treecko in Blue Rescue Team, which was the conceited personality. Pretty accurate. :evilgrin:

I actually had to take the survey about a hundred times and pick the one that appeared the most often, because my personality is so diverse and complicated.

Today I played through Mystery Jungle (that place where you find Mew and the Grass Cornet) in EoS with my Treecko, Charmander, Electrike, and Fearow. I walked in with 5 reviver seeds and a lot of oran berries, thinking it would be enough.

Unfortunately, on the way, my team hit a warp trap and we were all separated. I decided to use a pure seed to warp me to the stairs so I could progress and end up with my team again, but it turned out that the stairs were surrounded by a monster house. So I had to fight through the monster house alone (although near the end, one of the partners came to help). We lost a lot of reviver seeds. I made it through, but I ran into two other monster houses on the way as well. In the last one, my whole team had a status effect that made our attacks go way down. I knew we had no chance of beating all of the enemies so I told my team to get away and I left. My team was too stupid to get out and they all fainted. I ended up being completely alone. I got to Mew and also fought it alone (luckily, it was a piece of cake). After a beat Mew, I recruited it (you only have a 10% chance of that happening).

Yeah, it was a pretty interesting adventure.

I got explorers of sky as an early b day present! hooray! First I ended up as squirtle. I turned it off. I ended up as charmander. I wanted to keep it, but my sister insisted I play as a different character this time. I get Totodile. i turn it off. Finally, I get vulpix. I'm tempted to turn off, but I was sick of it so I just went with vulpix. I chose the same partner. I'm now at apple woods, and I've only had the game for a few hours.

I cheated, though, to get a Torchic. Torchic's my favorite starter and I don't want to start with anyone else.

The Mystery Dungeon is indeed a great series. A good story and fun gameplay make the installments so enjoyable to play. I personally enjoyed both Red, Darkness, and Sky. I do hope that they continue the series (perhaps for either the DS or 3DS).

Click recieve team or send team. Send a team to the server. (you or your friend's) If you want your friend to get it just get the number combination. Easy as eating Oran berries.

1337 said:
Click recieve team or send team. Send a team to the server. (you or your friend's) If you want your friend to get it just get the number combination. Easy as eating Oran berries.
Is that the one were their team gets transferred to the Dojo? Then, no because you aren't fighting your friends directly because their team aren't controlled by them.

Back