A World Without "E"

Pink Gold Giga12 said:
That is bad grammar you got.
Sorry for my bad grammar. :(

"If youth, throughout all history, had a champion to stand up for it; to show a doubting world that a child can think; and, possibly, do it practically; you wouldn't constantly run across folks today who claim that "a child don't know anything." A child's brain starts functioning at birth; and has, amongst its many infant convolutions, thousands of dormant atoms, into which God has put a mystic possibility for noticing an adults act, and figuring out its purport."

God is just a silly imaginary buddy that guys want to worship.

Don't hang agnostics for my saying that.

Agnostics are just guys without balls.

No that would probably turn guys into girls, without balls and all. Wait, not having balls is girls only right...ugh...gross. Oh so gross. So wait, if you hang an agnostic, do you hang by balls or throat?

ANYWAY, damn this is hard to find words without the fifth. Didn't think it would own difficulty.

This is a bit difficult to talk, lacking in an important symbol.

Hitoshura said:
No that would probably turn guys into girls, without balls and all. Wait, not having balls is girls only right...ugh...gross. Oh so gross. So wait, if you hang an agnostic, do you hang by balls or throat?

ANYWAY, dang this is hard to find words without the fifth. Didn't think it would own difficulty.
Your a sicko for thinking of that.

Lrt's just rrplacr all r's with r's. Makrs srnsr?

I thought not.

Back