Pokemon 3D remakes

Would you like the Genaration 1 and 2 games (RGBY,GSC) Be ported on the 3DS?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
It would be cool. The only thing that I ask is a running feature

No. 3D is overrated, especially for a Pokemon game. Give me a Ruby and Sapphire remake before another remake of R/B/Y or G/S/C

Wait, Gen I and II already have remakes, so you really want to have a remake of a remake?

I think he wants another remake, not a remake of a remake, like how Super Mario Advance is different from Super Mario All-stars.

I only want Green. Then my RS remakes. I hope someone can give you a Slakoath with Mind Reader and Sheer Cold. >:D

I don't think any mainstream Pokemon games will be on 3DS until after Gen. 5, since Black and White are both on DS. R/S remakes will have to be on DS so you can trade with Black and White.

Koopayoshi said:
I'd expect it on the 3DS because the DS has WAY too much Pokemon games
I don't see why that would matter. 3DS plays DS games anyways, so now everyone can play it as long as they have either one.

The 3DS just came out and there's already 2 games for it (one will come out soon), so that's pretty good so far. I also think a Pokemon Typing game will be on the 3DS in Japan.

Pokémon Typing already released in Japan for Nintendo DS.
It comes with a bluetooth keyboard, and the keyboard also works on iOS and Android devices.
A friend of mine, which owns the game, also uses the keyboard on his PC.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Wait, Gen I and II already have remakes, so you really want to have a remake of a remake?

Sonic Adventure 2010 on the PS3 is a remake of Sonic Adventure DX on the Gamecube, which is a remake of Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast.

SKmarioman said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:

Sonic Adventure 2010 on the PS3 is a remake of Sonic Adventure DX on the Gamecube, which is a remake of Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast.
Yeah, but the Gen. II remakes came out only a little over a year ago.

What I actually meant is do you want VC titles of Gen I-II on the 3DS. Sorry for the confusion

Oh. Oops.

If they were on VC they wouldn't have 3D. To have 3D, they would have to be a 3D Classics game. I think they would look weird in 3D.

*imagines Pokemon Red 3D*

Yeah, 3D would be pointless in Game Boy games like Pokemon Red

Back