The Spongebob Squarepants Thread

I think this is 1-2 years old episode and I love the Patrick's "Where is the bathroom" in thug tug

yoshidude99 said:
I saw a thing i na Spongebob comic a while ago where it showed some previews of some new episodes. It said something about Patrick disguising himself as a girl and changing his name to Patrica. Is that one of the new ones?

It already happened. Patrick's girl name was Patricia.

I watched this 2 years ago at Directv, I liked comcast better than directv until someone changed to directv

YoshiGo99 said:
yoshidude99 said:
I saw a thing i na Spongebob comic a while ago where it showed some previews of some new episodes. It said something about Patrick disguising himself as a girl and changing his name to Patrica. Is that one of the new ones?

It already happened. Patrick's girl name was Patricia.
Ok it showed a picture and Patrick looked funny

I know LOL.

Patrick: Are you Squidward?
Fire Hydrant: .....
Patrick: That's okay take your time.

LOL I love that episode. Here is another quote from that.

Spongebob: What shape, is your best friend, Spongebob Squarepants?

Patrick: Uh... round, uhh.. flat uhh.. hexagon.

Spongebob: Squarepants

Patrick: Uhh... Triangle!

YoshiGo99 said:
It was funny too. I liked The one with the giant monster thing, it was made of toxic and corral things
I liked that episode too. When Patrick had the slowglobe, he was like "my little land is having an earthquake!"

And then the monster was coming and Patrick was like "It must've been an aftershock"

Spongebob episodes are so funny in the present and the past.

Chocalate? Did you say...chocalate?

GOLD TEAM RULES

This looks like a job for the HALL MONITOR!

I hate this channel.

YoshiGo99 said:
I hope they make another Spongebob Movie that is awesome and better than the first one.

Yeah. Hey anyone seen the deleted scene in the movie of Sandy on the surface? She looks weird.

yoshidude99 said:
YoshiGo99 said:
I hope they make another Spongebob Movie that is awesome and better than the first one.

Yeah. Hey anyone seen the deleted scene in the movie of Sandy on the surface? She looks weird.

no. never seen it. Also I hope they would make a game for it if there was a second movie. The game for the first movie was pretty awesome and the soundtrack is epic.

You ate my chocolate bar. Now, I'm going to starve!

Patrick: Can I be the mom?
Spongebob: No, you can't. Remember you never wear a shirt?
Patrick: You're right. If I was a mother, *shows Patrick being manly* this would be kind of shocking....JUST CALL ME DADDY!

Back