GBA is coming to Virtual Console

ToxBox

Power Star
http://nintendo3dsblog.com/early-adopters-of-the-nintendo-3ds-to-receive-free-games-for-their-support

With Yoshi Island, MKSC and Metroid Fusion

You should change your title to "Early Owners of the 3DS receives Games for Free"

That is awesome, because I already have my 3DS for quite a while

If you get your 3DS before the price drop, yes, you get those games for free

Now I can get 20 games for free and NES games MUST have Super Mario Bros 3 with restore points, SMB and SMB3 too

They have Super Mario Advance games, from what I seen, and it could include Super Mario Advance 4

I hope they have Superstar Saga and the DKC games.

Also, when will we be getting our free games?

I've heard these games are some of the ones that are exclusive for us Early Buyers

Mario Kart Super Circuit, Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island, Metroid Fusion, WarioWare Inc., Mario VS Donkey Kong, Super Mario Advance 4: Mario Bros. 3, Kirby & The Amazing Mirror.

Apparently, the GBA Games get put up on the eShop in like, December. Long Way away, although i may be wrong about this.

BTW, why do they not have Tetris for the Game Boy yet? Gosh, that was their best selling game! It's almost an insult to the GB not to have it!

Crackin355 said:
I've heard these games are some of the ones that are exclusive for us Early Buyers

Mario Kart Super Circuit, Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island, Metroid Fusion, WarioWare Inc., Mario VS Donkey Kong, Super Mario Advance 4: Mario Bros. 3, Kirby & The Amazing Mirror.

Apparently, the GBA Games get put up on the eShop in like, December. Long Way away, although i may be wrong about this.

That is right

Crackin355 said:

The last three games of the ten better be DKC 1, 2, and 3.

Or will they give us the option of more than ten GBA games?

Super Mario Advance 3 and 4 are the Virtual Console games!? I love you Nintendo.

Crackin355 said:

I want the other three games to be SMA, SMA2 and Superstar Saga.

Or instead of SMA1 could be a Pokémon game.

I sure hope SMA4 has some of the e-Reader levels already in the game, because it can't use the e-Reader. I loved the Sliding the Slopes level.

Back