3DS PRICE CUT!

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
I knew that since this morning.
Nintendo of Japan and America both announced that.
Nintendo of Europe didn't do that yet, and I don't know when they will.

Holy crap! $170? They cut the price by a whopping...*whips out calucator*...32%! :eek:

So everyone who has a 3DS now still gets free games? I heard they will have the original LoZ as one of the free games, which I'm excited about, as my NES isn't working right now, so I can't play the game.

Fawfulfury65 said:
So everyone who has a 3DS now still gets free games? I heard they will have the original LoZ as one of the free games, which I'm excited about, as my NES isn't working right now, so I can't play the game.
I played that once only. For like 5 minutes. I might get it. I want Super Mario Land the most now.

Mario Kart 7. Mario Kart 7.

It's a little bit more original than Mario Kart (Console title), but why can't we get something like Mario Kart: Triple Turbo!!!?

That's a good move and an excellent reward for early adopters, but that doesn't quite make up (In my opinion! In my opinion.) for how dismall the 3DS's library currently is.

I'll wait for the Vita.

>>ectoBiologist
Also, what we didn't mention in this is, Europe has announced these names in the invite, after publishing that post.
The original, unmodified version:
[quote author="Press Nintendo Benelux"]Beste relatie,

Graag stellen we jullie op de hoogte van onze activiteiten tijdens Gamescom 2011. Op woensdag 17 augustus zijn Sarah en ik de hele dag aanwezig en kunnen we een afspraak inplannen om jullie diverse games te laten zien. Gedurende ongeveer anderhalf uur hebben jullie de tijd om diverse games te spelen, maar dat is uiteraard ook afhankelijk van jullie eigen agenda.
Voor Nintendo 3DS zijn dit o.a. Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion 2 en Kid Icarus: Uprising. Voor Wii zijn dit o.a. Rhythm Heaven, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword en Kirby Wii. Helaas zal de Wii U niet speelbaar zijn.

We hebben geen exclusieve interview mogelijkheden.

De afspraak vindt plaats in het Business Center, Nintendo stand A30/B30 in hal 5.2. Voor een afspraak kun je op deze e-mail reageren, geef hierbij gelijk aan welk tijdstip je voorkeur heeft.

Tot 17 augustus!

Met vriendelijke groet,
Elsa Cornet[/quote]

Translated:
[quote author="Press Nintendo Benelux"]Best relation,

By this mail we keep you up to date with our activities during Gamescom 2011. On Wednesday August 17th, Sarah and I will be available whole day, and we can plan an appointment to show you people a variety of games. During 1 hour and 30 minutes, you people get your time playing the variety of games, but that will also vary on your own calendar.
For Nintendo 3DS these include Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Kid Icarus: Uprising. For Wii they'll include Rhythm Heaven, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and Kirby Wii. Unfortunately, the Wii U will not be playable.

We don't have any possibilities for exclusive interviews.

The appointment will take place in the Business Center, Nintendo stand A30/B30 in hal 5.2. For an appointment you can reply to this e-mail, also mention which time stamp you want.

See you at August 17th!

Yours truly,
Elsa Cornet[/quote]

250 dollars and I can still afford another 3DS. So it wasn't so bad spending my 250, which is a moderate dent to my budget.

Baby Luigi said:
250 dollars and I can still afford another 3DS. So it wasn't so bad spending my 250, which is a moderate dent to my budget.
I had $8 left after buying a 3DS and a game. It was expensive to me.

It wasn't for me, as I can still afford 2 more 3DS's.
I'll wait for the red one to be released in Europe or America, so I can recognize all of the 3DS's by colour, and my current European one is my business-only 3DS.

Back