3DS PRICE CUT!

I'm not using all my money to do that

I've just found something interesting regarding the GBA games current (and future, until Aug 11th) 3DS owners will get for free.

I'll quote a paragraph from the post to make it clear:

[quote author=Kotaku]
In addition to the price cut for new consumers, those who bought/buy a 3DS before the August 12 markdown will be able to download 20 free games from the 3DS eShop. That offer comes in the form of ten NES Virtual Console games (including classics like Zelda and Super Mario Bros.), which will be available after September 1, and ten Game Boy Advance Virtual Console games (like Yoshi's Island and Metroid Fusion), which will be available a little later.
[/quote]

So the GBA games will apparently be released to the general public, after all.

ALRIGHT! Free downloads from the eShop! ;D This is better than getting the 3DS for a cheaper price!

Oh wait. I have to wait. Oh well. At least I know that there will be NES and GBA games for the 3DS. Nice idea Nintendo. :)

King DDD said:
Little later? I thought it is end of the year

It's "a little later" compared to September 1st, the release date for the NES games (at least that's what I deducted from the post).

I think it's a pretty good deal for the ones who got the 3DS early. We get some great games and some cases iconic for free and finally gets us some more games to play along with the first-party title 3DS games that come out like Mario Kart 3DS later this year. Plus even if the GBA games do eventually go into the Public for buying we still got them for free.

Wait a second. Nintendo of Europe and Australia hasn't announced it yet. They might not make the price cut, and I might not get my 20 free games. D:

Maybe, the sales there are better for the 3DS, and they decided to keep the price the way it is. Sorry guys

I looked at this and just said WOW

Hell, this might be enough reason for me to just go ahead and get a 3ds RIGHT NOW.

And so it is at Bol.com, Gamediscounter.com, and Mediaoffer.nl.

Back