3DS PRICE CUT!

So wait, if I go out and get a 3DS this weekend, I'll get 20 free games? 10 of which are exclusive? I honestly don't know which would be a better deal.

Now that I know the GBA games are Ambassador-exclusive, I would probably rush to get a 3DS if those weren't so expensive here.

I can wait until January. I can.

3K: No. People who bought a 3DS before the price cut (*coughmecough*) get 20 free games for the virtual console.

WHICH IS FUCKING AWESOME! :eek: 8) ;D

The 3DS's price will be cut only on August 12th. Whoever buys one before that day will still get the free games.

Nega-Man said:
Wait... it's going to be cut ONLY on August 12?

No, that would be ridiculous.

It will be cut starting August 12. That's what they meant

No, the way P_Y said it made it sound like that.

ectoBiologist said:
The 3DS's price will be cut only on August 12th. Whoever buys one before that day will still get the free games.

See?

I noticed that too, but it would be plain ridiculous of Nintendo to offer a discount only in one day

Fuck. This is the most evil thing Nintendo has ever done.

"The price on this thing is going down by $80, but if you actually wait til then to buy it you can never have these 10 games on it."

That being said I'll probably end up getting one before the price cut.

Fuck.

@ Nega-Man and Baby Luigi

I added that "only" to emphasize that the price still hasn't been cut. It'll go down starting on Aug 12th. :P

I reread it and I understood that you meant it's early for a price cut. So sorry for that.

Herr Shyguy said:
"The price on this thing is going down by $80, but if you actually wait til then to buy it you can never have these 10 games on it."
If it weren't for that I would wait until the price cut actually hits. But then again, there's still the issue that there's not any games I want for the 3DS right now except Street Fighter 4. And I'm too pissed at Capcom right now to buy that.

Some shops in The Netherlands already have started selling 3DS's for € 175,-, so you can get either, an underpriced 3DS, and 20 free games.

Back