Kool_Koopa's back peepz!

Uh, welcome back, I guess. I've never met you.

Omg, how can you not remember me? I was like a legend here 3 years ago! You know Rudnicki? People though I was him, but I'm not.

Kool_Koopa said:
Omg, how can you not remember me? I was like a legend here 3 years ago! You know Rudnicki? People though I was him, but I'm not.
I wasn't here 3 years ago.

Why banning? I mean, she stole my account and pretended to be me posting rubbish about Mario being Italian and other stuff like that. But now, as I went on the forums, I was suprised to see she left my account alone.

But it's so unfair! SHE who is my sister, who hates Mario was always spamming in my Mario related website accounts, I barely got a chance to go on the computer. She loves Legend of Zelda though.

Kool_Koopa doesn't ring a bell.

Anybody is a sad person if she hates Mario so much that she spams on websites of him.

Kool_Koopa said:
I don't understand why people have this problem. If you can't trust a sibling with you password, don't give it to them. Change it.

If your parents try to make you share an account, protest!

I have a sister who I would trust with my password but she doesn't even ask me for it, and she would never do harm with it. Then again, we're both adults now.

....nope, username doesn't ring a bell. Maybe because I'm here for less than 3 years

Back