Goomba's Shoe15 Sprites

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Iggykoopa.PNG

These are some sprites I made of Goomba's Shoe15. Wadda ya guys think?

Looks good. Tell him to join the Forum, he will like this board.

King Bill said:
Looks good. Tell him to join the Forum, he will like this board.
Idk if he'll be into the forum. He's always usually into workin' on the wiki. But I'll try to convince him.

No offense but I don't see why each recolor you do deserves its own thread. It's a good recolor but there's not much more to say.

Hacha Chacha said:
No offense but I don't see why each recolor you do deserves its own thread. It's a good recolor but there's not much more to say.
I know. I mean I would post a whole thread of all my recolors and stuff if I could, but that'd be a bit too much dontcha think?

Clock Tower said:
Hacha Chacha said:
I know. I mean I would post a whole thread of all my recolors and stuff if I could, but that'd be a bit too much dontcha think?

That's not too much. You should see all the rips I submitted to MFGG in a few days

Baby Luigi said:
Clock Tower said:
Hacha Chacha said:

That's not too much. You should see all the rips I submitted to MFGG in a few days
Olol

Clock Tower said:
Baby Luigi said:
Clock Tower said:
Hacha Chacha said:

Olol

It is like two darn pages!

Well, we had the ISO for Mario Kart Wii. Why not let the people use the textures we ripped?

And best of all, I'm not stopping here. Here's what I have left: (and BTW, not all my rips are even on the site yet)

I have all the lightweight bikes, all middleweight vehicles other than Mario's Classic Dragster (which I'll intend to update with everyone's Classic Dragster) and Wild Wing, and the heavyweight bikes left. Oh, and I already ripped all the racers, except for Miis because Miis aren't really Mario-related, plus they are templates, mainly.

Edit: At this moment, some of them I submitted are on the queue right now

That's still a lot

Anyway, my point is to UltraMario that what he's doing is not that much as he thinks.

Baby Luigi said:
And best of all, I'm not stopping here. Here's what I have left: (and BTW, not all my rips are even on the site yet)

I have all the lightweight bikes, all middleweight vehicles other than Mario's Classic Dragster (which I'll intend to update with everyone's Classic Dragster) and Wild Wing, and the heavyweight bikes left. Oh, and I already ripped all the racers, except for Miis because Miis aren't really Mario-related, plus they are templates, mainly.

Edit: At this moment, some of them I submitted are on the queue right now

That's still a lot

Anyway, my point is to UltraMario that what he's doing is not that much as he thinks.
I know, but MFGG and the forums are too different things. D:

Clock Tower said:
Hacha Chacha said:

I don't know, that might be better than separate threads.

I think it's better if it is all in one topic.

Back