LeftyGreenMario

Working toward a diva-free community
Wiki Administrator
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Mario
BoredMario-1.png

It took me a long time to draw. Good thing it killed time. I was originally going to make him working on a laptop, bored, but I'm not exactly a pro when it comes to drawing stuff like that.

No color?

Well, I was about to add color, but I'm not very sophisticated on coloring. I don't shade my drawings.

No shading could be a style of drawing

Yeah, but I don't want to see another monochromatic drawing by me. I want to see a drawing that isn't colored.

It's technically not monochromatic if there's no shading

Well, then, I used the wrong term.

Ornithologist Mario said:
BoredMario-1.png

It took me a long time to draw. Good thing it killed time. I was originally going to make him working on a laptop, bored, but I'm not exactly a pro when it comes to drawing stuff like that.

LM_Mario.jpg

Was it slightly based off of this? When I first saw this, that was the first picture that came to mind.

Pretty good if I do say so myself, is one of his buttons unbuttoned?

Looks nice. You never really think of Mario when he's bored. I don't think I've ever seen him drawn like that.

Ser Espiel said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
BoredMario-1.png

LM_Mario.jpg

Was it slightly based off of this? When I first saw this, that was the first picture that came to mind.

Pretty good if I do say so myself, is one of his buttons unbuttoned?

No, I was bored myself when I drew this.

Yes, one of his buttons is unbuttoned.

Herr Shyguy said:
Is that MS Paint? If so, that's pretty damn good for MS Paint.

It's GIMP, but I only used the paintbrush tool.

Heh, cool, but you can also do that in Paint.

You can make sprites from scratch in Paint. If you see any of our custom sprites in MFGG (BLOF and my name is MarioBabyLuigi), all of them are created by Paint.

I use the pencil tool in paint to make sprites.

I'm not sure. It's the one that only colors one pixel at a time.

This is GIMP, not Paint.

It's the one left to the one highlighted. You might want to scale the tool's size down until it draws only one pixel.

Back