Which video game consoles do you have?

Figment said:
Zae said:
Xbox 360 and ps2.

So you've never played a Mario game?

Also, what are you guys' reasons for having both a GameCube and Wii?

Well, I got the Gamecube WAY before I got the Wii, so yeah...plus one is hooked up in one room and the other is hooked up in another room!

Figment said:
My brother bought a Gamecube in 2001 and then he got me a Wii for my birthday in 2007, so we have both. Back in 2001, we had no idea there would be a better system in the future that could play Gamecube games.

Figment said:

Well, what am I going to play my Gamecube games on when I trade in my Wii for a Wii U???
Also, I just can't bring myself to throw away the Cube.
I forgot to mention, I also a a Xbox 360.

Consoles:
Nintendo 64
Wii

Handhelds:
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo DSi

I'll probably get a 3DS when I go to Canada in January.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Figment said:
My brother bought a Gamecube in 2001 and then he got me a Wii for my birthday in 2007, so we have both. Back in 2001, we had no idea there would be a better system in the future that could play Gamecube games.

Yeah, but now you can just trade in your GameCube to GameStop. Same for you, NintendoQueen.

nabber said:
Figment said:

Well, what am I going to play my Gamecube games on when I trade in my Wii for a Wii U???
Also, I just can't bring myself to throw away the Cube.
I forgot to mention, I also a a Xbox 360.

Agree with Nabber here, just can't throw away a system! I think that is a dumb idea! I'm keeping all my systems :) My N64 and my SNES are special b/c my aunt gave them to us, and they are very special b/c of that :)
Plus what if a Wii stopped working 0.o

I never sell or throw away any consoles, nor handhelds, with an exception to Gameboy Color, as everything I did on it, I could on the Nintendo 64, and Nintendo DS, which was fatally broken.

I don't do either. I keep them forever or until they break.

Also some of my GCN games won't work on Wii so I need both.

Lubba said:
It looks like MCS and I are the only ones who play gamecube games on the wii
I play them on the Wii, usually, because my Gamecube's upstairs. I keep it there because I don't want to get rid of it. :'(

Lubba said:
It looks like MCS and I are the only ones who play gamecube games on the wii
i do too because I'm too lazy to hook my gamecube up

Anyways, I have a Wii, a Gamecube, an N64, a Game Boy Color, a 3DS, two GBAs (curse you e-reader), a broken DS Lite, and a DSi.

Hm. Cool.

And I'm not lazy, I just make smart decisions, instead of keeping a system that I don't need anymore since I can play it's games on another system, I make money off it.

NintendoQueen814 said:
Smasher 101 said:
I don't do either. I keep them forever or until they break.

Also some of my GCN games won't work on Wii so I need both.

Same here!!! My MK:DD! won't work on the GCN, but on my Wii?!
Guys don't get too excited because apparently the Wii U won't be able to play Gamecube Games.

Mariomario64 said:
Figment said:
I prefer playing my GameCube games on my GameCube, thank you very much.

I'm with ya on that one, Mariomario.

And as far as the Wii U goes, we won't get it until way after it comes out, same thing when we got the GCN and the Wii....oh well!

Back