LoZ Skyward Sword

Comic Con Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfMK_iiJ6vA

Hmm, haven't seen a trailer in a while.

Gameplay looks a bit iffy but, the game is absolutely gorgeous now.

Will probably wait to see more gameplay vids though before deciding if I'd want it or not.

I don't think I want this game just because the characters look so stupid. That guy with the white mustache and eyebrows in the video is just plain scary.

They were not in the demo's temple, but chances still exist for ReDeads.

I heard the dungeons would work different and they will also not be as common or something. I also heard that the Triforce will play a different role, Ganondorf won't appear, and Zelda won't be a princess.

It's like a Mario game with no levels, no Bowser, and a non-princess Peach.

This sounds like it's gonna be a bad game. Oh and I wish there were no motion controls. They're just annoying.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Ganondorf said:
Ganondorf will not be appearing in this game. A shame huh?
Yes, what a shame indeed. :(
I don't call a Zelda game a Zelda game without Ganondorf. Period.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legend of Lily said:
But apparently ganondorf will be mentioned and will reaveal information about him.
Still not good enough for me.

They said that Ganondorf wouldn't appear in Twilight Princess, and guess what? Nintendo likes to keep the suspense and surprise you with him.

If guerdo desert is in it then we could see a childhood ganondorf and family, that would reveal information about him, even if he isn't the main antogonist

That is so LoZ!!! I mean, Ganondorf seems to be the same, fully grown, immortal guerdo man. If this game takes place before ocarina of time we could see a differant side of ganondorf as a child/young adult.

Legend of Lily said:
That is so LoZ!!! I mean, Ganondorf seems to be the same, fully grown, immortal guerdo man. If this game takes place before ocarina of time we could see a differant side of ganondorf as a child/young adult.
Well, I don't think that's going to happen, because in the trailer, he is a teenager.

Ganondorf said:
Legend of Lily said:
Well, I don't think that's going to happen, because in the trailer, he is a teenager.
There's a chance that the Link in SS is different than the one in OoT.

Its first in the timeline.
Also this isn't the first time they have compleatly changed the style, I mean take a look at the old games to ocarina, Ocarina changed the old 8 bit 2-D games into the 3d adventure we all know.

Actually, it changed from 16-bit to 64-bit, between ALttP and OOT.

Back