NEW KOOPAYOSHI LOOK- Feedback needed

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
NewKY.PNG

I did this today. I know the coloring looks odd and the neck is wierd but is it good?

Cool I like that KoopaYoshi Master Koopakid.
How long did it take.

I agree with everyone else. The neck needs to be fixed desperately, but other then that you did good.

The green on the head should be about the same as the green on the arms and legs. The white spot where the neck should be is a glaring spot I don't like. Fill it so it doesn't show up so well.

The transparency of the image isn't too good. It's not visible if you use the default board theme, but I'm using Dark Bowser and it's pretty ugly in a black background.

I would also like to point out there is a yellow border around some green areas, as if the coloring of the Koopa Troopa isn't quite complete.

I hope you don't mind but I attempted on fixing the neck and removing the transparency since the transparency wasn't done right.

iWvxT.png

You might want to use software with a smudge tool. That's all I did. I didn't take a lot of time on it so the colors are a little garbled. On the other hand, I thought the original white area was supposed to be tape. You could go with this idea:
eJV0L.png

Nintendo - Who Are You?

Back