1 game for rest of your life

It is very hard to pick here. Can't pick.

Elderscrolls skyrim.

Even though its not out yet, it is will be a true successor to the amazing oblivion and endless amounts of game time.

Wii Sports Resort
Mario Super Sluggers
Wii Party

I currently don't have any of those, and I only played Wii Sports Resort out of those three. I can't really decide between them.

I have all three, and I can't choose between them.

Brawl

At least I can change everything about it.

I have to choose 5:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of Sky
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver
Harvest Moon DS/Cute
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
With only these 5 games, I could survive forever. Though I might replace SSBB with SSB4, because then all I would bring is a 3DS and then I'm fine.
I might choose a Little Big Planet game, because then I could express creativity when I need to.

WakerLuma said:
I have to choose 5:
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Harvest Moon DS/Cute
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
With only these 5 games, I could survive forever. Though I might replace SSBB with SSB4, because then all I would bring is a 3DS and then I'm fine.
I might choose a Little Big Planet game, because then I could express creativity when I need to.
the title said:
One game for the reat of your life

Jerry said:
WakerLuma said:
I have to choose 5:
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Harvest Moon DS/Cute
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

the title said:
One game for the reat of your life
Sorry, I can't go on just 1 game... :(

Well, it's a hard decision, but I'll go with SSBB.

Probably either Pokémon Mystery Dungeon explorers of sky or Kirby super star ultra. Both have a lot of replay value.
Actually, I'd just choose one from the list I made above.

Back