Pronouns
He/him
Which game that you would choose to be only game for rest of your life

Mine is SSBB

New Super Mario

Ghirahim
Pronouns
He/him
I don't know. Maybe Mario Super Sluggers, cause I could play with people, or New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Some kind of 4 player game

schmutz

welcome to the hotel waluigi
Pronouns
She/her
Pokemon Crystal, if I'm allowed to start new games.

Otherwise, MKWii.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
I'm actually never sticking around with only one game, as most of them get bored after using it a lot.
Actually, one game a month isn't enough.

Or if you mean games which I keep for the rest of my life: I always keep all of my games for the rest of my life.

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
Pronouns
He/him
YamiHoshi.nl said:
I'm actually never sticking around with only one game, as most of them get bored after using it a lot.
Actually, one game a month isn't enough.

Or if you mean games which I keep for the rest of my life: I always keep all of my games for the rest of my life.
I am trying to keep all mine too but I think he means if you had to get rid of all your other games but one which one would you keep if you know what I mean.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
>>yoshidude99
In that case, I'll go for Super Mario 64.

Dark Light

Commander of the Protectors, LEO, generally grumpy
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
I love pokemon games, but I'm not so sure that I could play the same one forever.

It would probably be either SSBB or NSMB Wii, since I can always find amusement in those.

Flubber

King Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
Herr Shyguy said:
Earthbound. Ton of replay value.
Yep.

Also, Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, when it comes up, I don't have Xbox tho. But I heard it's very large game.

Propeller Toad

Dislikes the amount of neglect Toad receives...
Pronouns
He/him
Pokemon Silver or Super Smash Bros. Melee. They're both very fun in my opinion, and have great replay value.

SpinyMaster347

..and with that, pow! I'm gone
I doubt I could play just one for the rest of my life, but Id say Pokemon FireRed