Suggestions for Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just what is the point of Forum shops exactly?

Blitzwing-2 said:
Exactly what I just said, you get points for making posts/topics and you use them to buy mod powers (I'm pretty sure a ban runs at about 1000 points).

Smartass27 said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Exactly what I just said, you get points for making posts/topics and you use them to buy mod powers (I'm pretty sure a ban runs at about 1000 points).
That's a dumb idea. You have to EARN the right to be a mod.

Looniju said:
Magik said:
You have to EARN the right to be a mod.
Must... Not... Sa- TELL THAT TO CHAOSNINJI

Please, tell me a better choice than me.

You? GUFFAW

Smartass27 said:
Blitzwing-2 said:

Ha.

Haha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Banning someone based one how many points one gets.

That's hilarious.

These shops mainly include "buying" little icons with the points you "earn" and possibly getting a free "Lock my own topic!" thing.

They're useless.

I still think a tip bar is a good idea, I didn't even notice where the rules are until you guys pointed it out to me, and I'm sure many other users don't know where the rules are either. Plus the tip bar could have other stuff besides the rules like what topics are popular, how long you've been online... you know what, let's change the name from "tip bar" to "status bar" or something like that.

Looniju said:
Nerdy Guy said:
I still think a tip bar is a good idea, I didn't even notice where the rules are until you guys pointed it out to me, and I'm sure many other users don't know where the rules are either. Plus the tip bar could have other stuff besides the rules like what topics are popular, how long you've been online... you know what, let's change the name from "tip bar" to "status bar" or something like that.
Wouldn't that all be fixed if people quit being lazy and looked around the forum before complaining that we need the rules on every page?

This, basically. It's a pinned topic, people! Adding a tip bar would be totally redundant and way too time consuming!

Looniju said:
Just for the record, we can already lock(and delete) our own topics, and I think we can delete other people's posts in our own topics.
Where the hell are the buttons for that?

Also, Ninji: It's been a while since I've been on a forum where they had the point system going, and I only glanced at it. I thought I saw a "ban" option, but whatever.

Looniju said:
Smartass27 said:
Looniju said:
Just for the record, we can already lock(and delete) our own topics, and I think we can delete other people's posts in our own topics.
Where the hell are the buttons for that?

Also, Ninji: It's been a while since I've been on a forum where they had the point system going, and I only glanced at it. I thought I saw a "ban" option, but whatever.
Down in the bottom left corner.
Screenshot and circle this so called button.

Looniju said:
Smartass27 said:
Screenshot and circle this so called button.
herel.png
Yep, that button was not in the "Guess Ninji's next name change thread" (which I made sure was made by me).

Just to make sure I'm not stupidly missing something, I screenshotted it too.

NoButton.png

Am I looking at this the wrong way? Or are you unknowingly a mod?

Looniju said:
Maybe your computer just sucks or something.
I doubt that's it, but technology has a habit of simply hating me (Spore refused to connect me to the server for no discernable reason).

Smartass27 said:
Looniju said:
Maybe your computer just sucks or something.
I doubt that's it, but technology has a habit of simply hating me (Spore refused to connect me to the server for no discernable reason).
Don't worry. Technology hates even my technology teacher.

Food ans Sports

Stooben Rooben said:
Jackie Chan said:
tucayo said:
Jackie Chan said:
tucayo said:
create a sports board! maybe as a child board in off subject
Sports as in the ones you watch liek college and pro? That should go under General Entertainment.
Yes, like taht ones :)
Yeah, that might be a good idea... I don't see why not. There could be a lot of threads for sports entertainment. A sub-board would be convenient.
I was also thinking of a sub-board for food, too.
We need a subboard for food and sports!

Looniju said:
SuperFly27 said:
Just for the record, wai=way. >_>

"A" makes the "Ah" sound, and "I" makes the "Ee" sound, thus "wai" would be pronounced the same as "why". Fail.
Also, a food board is just plain weird, and a sports board would probably have nothing but topics made just for the sake of making topics in it, no one really likes sports anyway, and it would result in too much unneeded flamewars.
So "no wai" is "no, why"?

Matthis said:
No. No one even talks about those two! Ever! >_>
Sports is hardly ever the topic of discussion on these forums. However, you'll see that there have been several topics dedicated to food in the off-topic board.

Care for me to list some?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back