Suggestions for Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
For things like Awards I need over 100 PMs.

Well, I am not a mod, but meh

1)We have a gray/red one and an orange/black one. Isn't that enough dark?
2)We have it as secondary, what is the difference, really
3)I donn't think space is currently a problem

1.) We do not need darker colours, we currently use red and gray-blue, ~Mario colours
2.) Smiley sets are smiley sets, pick yours out to suit your needs :)
3.) We're running out of space? And BTW, for reference purposes, I (and probably some other people too) need the ability to have over 100 PMs.

This idea of a queue for Mafia games is already a pain in the ass. I have a game that I want to start on a certain date, and we already have Xzealio's game ready to go. Whose idea was this?

Most likely MG's considering he is the mod for the Mafia board. I don't see why we can't have all the mafias going on at once, just make the limit larger like 5

We never actually finished discussing the idea which makes it kind of puzzling why it's out there.

Au contrair, we finished discussing that. We haven't worked out a certain detail of it but we decided to make the thread.

And no, we cannot have 9 games going on at once as is the case, that is almost twenty stickied threads which doesn't work out. I'm fine with moving the number up or down to anything from one to five but having over ten stickied threads defeats the purpose of stickying them.

Additionally there are so many mafia games right now that I have had to do something honestly pathetic; I had to make a Microsoft Word thread to keep track of all the progress in the games. Just ask the hosts of the games, for example, in Sonic Mafia, when Spyro asked for my cop check, I responded "which game" - I didn't remember which game I was the cop in. Furthermore, I then decided to check a guy who was already dead. I can not keep track of these games, they are getting way to out of hand.

I am sure this is happening to some other people as well so the queue should stop that. Though I am fine with raising the number a bit.

Constellation said:
Au contrair, we finished discussing that.
If the discussion was finished then I had completely shot it down because the last time I checked the last post on the subject was me making a point against the idea.

I suppose we'll leave it in action until we reach an actual consensus.

Sharks Territory said:
This idea of a queue for Mafia games is already a pain in the ass. I have a game that I want to start on a certain date, and we already have Xzealio's game ready to go. Whose idea was this?
Spyro the Legendary Dragon said:
Most likely MG's considering he is the mod for the Mafia board. I don't see why we can't have all the mafias going on at once, just make the limit larger like 5

right so we should have 20 games going at once

perfect logic

This is all Stooben's fault for introducing such a fun game.

There should be a board where people can share their signatures and avatars and make them for other people by requests.

Ms Mowz! said:
There should be a board where people can share their signatures and avatars and make them for other people by requests.
Even better, there should be Userpedia!

Oh, wait.

Ms Mowz! said:

We won't need an entire board for that, but a good alternative would be to make a general request thread in the Fan Creations board.

With Stooben inactive, we clearly need more mods, as shown by today's spam attack. Can we please one or two people promoted to moderator that are online frequently. The problem is all of our mods are in the same time zone, and they're probably eating dinner now or something.

The delete thread button will still work when we get back, don't worry. If we need more mods, we'll get them when we need them.

Sharks Territory said:
With Stooben inactive, we clearly need more mods, as shown by today's spam attack. Can we please one or two people promoted to moderator that are online frequently. The problem is all of our mods are in the same time zone, and they're probably eating dinner now or something.
What? Spam attack?

Doctorseaweed showed up again, under the name of "DrSeaweedReturns", and started spamming the place again.

I think the problem is less the number of mods, and much more the people who continue to post in the spam threads even after someone reminded them to stop troll feeding.

Poor Gamefreak75, the voice of reason nobody listened to.

That's the real thing that made me sad during today's troll attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back