Suggestions for Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what the word neutral means?

I've said on this fucking page that I don't care about either side of the issue. Who the fuck sees that and thinks "He opposes!"?

Herr Shyguy said:
Does anyone know what the word neutral means?

I've said on this *bleep*ing page that I don't care about either side of the issue. Who the *bleep* sees that and thinks "He opposes!"?
Then who opposes it?

It's not really that it was ever a really strongly opposed idea, it just died on the table all three times we've started talking about it.

I think it should happen, because there is now yet another mafia games. Also, the locked ones and the ones in topic storage could go there, so they can be found easily.

I'm sorry to change subjects, but could the mods please have a look at this?
http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?topic=9132.new#new

Edofenrir said:
I'm sorry to change subjects, but could the mods please have a look at this?
http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?topic=9132.new#new
Would you relax? You are such a tattletale. Everytime there is a little infraction of the rule, you alert the mods right away. At least send me a PM asking me to stop and delete the topic or something. Chill out, I'll stop.

It's not just you, it's several people. I made at least three different posts asking you to stop, even MST3K asked you to stop, and the shit just goes on and on. And if our jobs become harder just because some people can't stop feeding a troll, then you can bet that I will complain about it eventually.

You never asked me. How was I supposed to know? Just let me know next time before you call the mods in and rant on about everything.

He's been trying but EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME HE JOINS AS A NEW NAME, THERE IS A RESPECTIVE GODDAMN THREAD.

If he joins as "IMADRCWEEDNUMBAH1", I can guarantee a thread will be started with a quote from Dr seaweed

Thread:
Person who starts the thread said:
*insert seaweed quote*
Dr. Seaweed, fuck off!
:luigi:

Once or twice seaweed is funny, but at this point is annoying.

Now please make a fucking Mafia games board.

Sharks Territory said:
Once or twice seaweed is funny, but at this point is annoying.

Now please make a *bleep*ing Mafia games board.
Thank you for being calm. It's over now.

And yes, make a Mafia games board already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back