If you were invisible, what stuff would you do?

Baby Luigi said:
Aqua Soul said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
I could watch birds up close if I was invisible.

Couldn't they still hear you and fly away?

Not if you snuck up on them.Besides, some birds are very tame

It is true, we have a Dove in our flower basket thing and it is sitting on its egg. My mom puts water in the basket and the Dove doesn't fly away.

Figment said:
No, I mean I would sneak into the movies without having to pay.

Who sneaks into a movie and pays for it?

NO, I mean not paying for anything whatsoever. Not buying tickets. Just going into the movies.

Figment said:
NO, I mean not paying for anything whatsoever. Not buying tickets. Just going into the movies.
it was like a double thing, you said "sneak in" and "without having to pay" when

eh forget it, I didn't catch it either

Also, I'd do... invisible stuff, like Timmy Turner.

mess with people at night, just raddle and scratch areas, make odd noises, just to mess people.

Or get wii remote and play tv so people thought that I'm first video game ghost that died while playing Wii

I would pull down my worst enemys trosers in front of all her friends.
I would sneak into nintendos office and take a look at all the games stashed away.
I would sneak into the queens palace and sit on her throne.
I would go into the houses of parliment and put a needle on eveyones seat.
I would steal £1000000000000.
And thats just a small amount of everything I would do.

Legend of Lily said:
I would pull down my worst enemys trosers in front of all her friends.
I would sneak into nintendos office and take a look at all the games stashed away.
I would sneak into the queens palace and sit on her throne.
I would go into the houses of parliment and put a needle on eveyones seat.
I would steal £1000000000000.
And thats just a small amount of everything I would do.

That would be AWESOME!!!! Especially the bolded one :P

I would, I mean countless times she says mean stuff about me and when I get annoyed she says all this "I wasnt saying it to you" bullshit and then I look like a total idiot, that would be the one way of sweet revenge :) .

Yep,perfect revenge for all the times she has called me 'Fat biatch' (what is hypocritical because shes fatter than me XD) and had a go at me when I miss the ball and don't run very fast in pe and all the times she has called me a 'phycopatch' or 'stupid'(more hypocrism, Im smarter than her.)
Anyway... I would love to sneak into the gorillaz HQ as well then go majorfangirl mode in front of Damon, you never know, they might need a new piano player or someone to sing Noodles parts :)

She doesnt call menames that much anymore and I ignore her.

Also when Damon asked who I was I would do a Noodle out the fed ex box and blast 19-2000 soulchild version on piano while singing it, then afterwards say 'Someone who should be in this band, Damon'

I don't really think being visible prevents me from doing whatever I want to do. So I'd probably just do the kinda stuff I normally do. You know, like, steal stuff, punch stuff, eat stuff, and at the same time watch stuff...

I would find and kill the people who decided to cancel Hamtaro in America :posh:

Slap the Pope

Make it seem as if video games play themselves and books read themselves.

Uniju said:
I don't really think being visible prevents me from doing whatever I want to do. So I'd probably just do the kinda stuff I normally do. You know, like, steal stuff, punch stuff, eat stuff, and at the same time watch stuff...

Yes. YESYESYESYES! I knew I wasn't the only one who still watches Homestarrunner.com! I pray everyday for the update that will never come...

Back