If you were invisible, what stuff would you do?

Baby Luigi said:
How Timmy uses his invisibility powers

HAUNTED FROGS!
HAUNTED LOCKERROOM!
HAUNTED CHALKBOARD!

Mason said:
I would try to make people think teddy bears were possessed.

I would absolutely do stuff like that. Not gonna kid anyone, I'd probably be a super-villain if I suddenly got super powers ;D

I'd be creepin' on people and causin' all sorts of chaos.

I would do what I've always wanted to do: sneak into concerts and scare people on live television. ;D

I would use it to sneak into movies and stuff. And to get some quiet time when everyone on Earth is annoying me. I would also go to school and play the piano onstage and make everyone think the auditorium is haunted ;D

schmutz said:
I would use it to sneak into movies and stuff. And to get some quiet time when everyone on Earth is annoying me. I would also go to school and play the piano onstage and make everyone think the auditorium is haunted ;D

I always sneak into movies after I watch one. Oh, you mean without paying for anything at all? Yeah. And I would sneak over to the concession stand and get myself a Slurpee. Lol, floating cup

I'd eat a sandwich.

Xzelion said:
I'd eat a sandwich.
Figment said:
You can do that easily in human form, you know.

Yes, but now we can see the process of digestion take place without the aid of technology! IT WOULD BE MARVELOUS!!!

Figment said:
That would be pretty beast, bro. I would probably just mess around with the ability, and make some people run away. Even though that wouldn't be nice, but it would still be funny. And maybe get some games I want for free
Figment said:
schmutz said:

I always sneak into movies after I watch one. Oh, you mean without paying for anything at all? Yeah. And I would sneak over to the concession stand and get myself a Slurpee. Lol, floating cup
Figment said:
You can do that easily in human form, you know.

I could watch birds up close if I was invisible.

Aqua Soul said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
I could watch birds up close if I was invisible.

Couldn't they still hear you and fly away?

Not if you snuck up on them.Besides, some birds are very tame

Back