My Mario Poster!

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
MarioWiki
YoshiGo99
I made this poster last year! It has a bunch of Mario Enemies! I don't care what you say about it cuz I am making a better one and it will be bigger with more enemies! I hope u guys and girls like it. :)

grasslands_by_yoshigo99-d3im0pd.jpg

ice_and_snow_by_yoshigo99-d3iuhkp.jpg

full_poster_by_yoshigo99-d3im02w.jpg

That is the whole picture!

desert_and_upper_forest_by_yoshigo99-d3iuih4.jpg

sky_by_yoshigo99-d3iukqe.jpg

Here is a few more.

That's impressive - it looks like it took a lot of time and effort. The colors are hard for me to judge since it's a photograph of drawings. If you really want to keep it as a poster my only suggestion would be to scan it, color it on the computer, print it and laminate it (the latter couple might have to be done at Fed-Ex/Kinko's or a printing shop since it appears bigger than one piece of paper.)

It would be well worth it. Oh and one flaw: Where's Donkey Kong's body coming from!?

Mason said:
That's impressive - it looks like it took a lot of time and effort. The colors are hard for me to judge since it's a photograph of drawings. If you really want to keep it as a poster my only suggestion would be to scan it, color it on the computer, print it and laminate it (the latter couple might have to be done at Fed-Ex/Kinko's or a printing shop since it appears bigger than one piece of paper.)

It would be well worth it. Oh and one flaw: Where's Donkey Kong's body coming from!?

I know, I wish we had a scanner. :( Also the next one will be better and have some shading and such. I had a few flaws in it. That and Bowser was one of them. Signing my name was hard. Usually they signature is in the corner but I didn't want it e so I put it in one of the branches of the tree.

Holy cow, that's amazing! Honestly, the Mario enemies are some of my favorite characters, so it's nice to see them gettin' some love, too ;D

Goodness, how long did it take you to do it? Your wrist must be tired from all this coloring!

Back