My Mario Poster!

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
YoshiGo99
I made this poster last year! It has a bunch of Mario Enemies! I don't care what you say about it cuz I am making a better one and it will be bigger with more enemies! I hope u guys and girls like it. :)

That is the whole picture!

Here is a few more.

NSY

Celestial Guide
Pronouns
He/him
Wow thats just amazing

Puddin

Celestial Guide
MarioWiki
Puddin
That's impressive - it looks like it took a lot of time and effort. The colors are hard for me to judge since it's a photograph of drawings. If you really want to keep it as a poster my only suggestion would be to scan it, color it on the computer, print it and laminate it (the latter couple might have to be done at Fed-Ex/Kinko's or a printing shop since it appears bigger than one piece of paper.)

It would be well worth it. Oh and one flaw: Where's Donkey Kong's body coming from!?

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
YoshiGo99
Mason said:
That's impressive - it looks like it took a lot of time and effort. The colors are hard for me to judge since it's a photograph of drawings. If you really want to keep it as a poster my only suggestion would be to scan it, color it on the computer, print it and laminate it (the latter couple might have to be done at Fed-Ex/Kinko's or a printing shop since it appears bigger than one piece of paper.)

It would be well worth it. Oh and one flaw: Where's Donkey Kong's body coming from!?
I know, I wish we had a scanner. :( Also the next one will be better and have some shading and such. I had a few flaws in it. That and Bowser was one of them. Signing my name was hard. Usually they signature is in the corner but I didn't want it e so I put it in one of the branches of the tree.

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
Holy cow, that's amazing! Honestly, the Mario enemies are some of my favorite characters, so it's nice to see them gettin' some love, too ;D

Striker Mario

You're gonna need a pair of balls AND ovaries
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
Goodness, how long did it take you to do it? Your wrist must be tired from all this coloring!