First time drawing the koopalings in my life!

Did my best.
rosalina__the_great_rescue_by_00tod00-d3l90wt.jpg

Dr. Javelin said:
It's impossible to scroll to the right because of the spoiler drop down.
taked out the spoiler.
Aqua Soul said:
Rosalina looks beautiful. You definitley have talent. You should do a collab with nintendrawer.
i talked to her sometimes. She's kinda busy and i don't want to bother her.
At least she add me to her watch and fav my stuff every now and then on DA.

This looks like it was taken from a manga somewhere. Rosalina looks great, but Bowser Jr. is my favorite. He just looks so...naughty evil mischievious I can't describe it.

I like this picture!

Which reminds me; I don't draw too often nowadays. :(

Lubba said:
Pretty good, but Rosalina seems kinda random to be in a picture about the koopalings
oh! I forgot to mention. The pic is 4 a contest on DA. It was about a game with her as heroine and you have to create a plot and everything.

Dr. Javelin said:
This looks like it was taken from a manga somewhere. Rosalina looks great, but Bowser Jr. is my favorite. He just looks so...naughty evil mischievious I can't describe it.
thanks! That's a great compliment fella.

Dr. Javelin said:
And the plot is...?
I wrote this in 5 mins. It's not a great thing but. Who cares!
=
Peach decides to throw a party to celebrate with all her friends! She invites everyone, including one of her newest friend Rosalina watcher of the stars.
The day arrives! And everyone's on the party, except rosie. That is telling some bedstories for her beloved lumas.
Lucky she wasn't around... Cuz Bowser Strikes in to the party, Ready to kidnap some Peachy!. After an epic battle with the bros, Bowser Manages to Overpower and defeat the bros, He takes everyone captive, The Bros, Peach even Daisy!. And runs to darkland! He plans to marry the princess and then eliminate the bros and Daisy!! Rosalina reachs the party, only to find everything destroyed and her friends gone, She knows who's responsable of this and goes to bowser's castle.
After defeating some guards among her way. She discover some of her lumas followed her, they say they want to help their mama. After a little argument rosalina accepts. And they wandered in the castle. Just to find an empty place and a Toad. He tells her he infiltrated himself as a spy long ago. And explains kamek created a spell that blocks the castle 7 principal doors with the help of a ancient artifact bowser find going thru galaxies, The "Rainbow Starbit".
Every color of the starbit divides in other 10 starbits called "colored starbit" she needs to find all 70 in order to find her friends and Bowser. But, at the other side of each door, there's a koopaling awaiting for anyone who wants to spoil their father's fun!
=
when the game ends, a luma will eat the "rainbow starbit" and will star changing colors with everyone going: o_O
mostly for comic relief.
=
taken out of my DeviantArt Artist Comments.

Not bad. Though you don't want to emphasize Daisy because a lot of people hate Daisy (myself included). Definitely sounds like something Bowser would do.

Dr. Javelin said:
Not bad. Though you don't want to emphasize Daisy because a lot of people hate Daisy (myself included). Definitely sounds like something Bowser would do.
i did that on purpose for people like you.
And i could thought of a better storyline but... I have things to do. Lol.

Making Daisy a scrappy won't help. Now if she had a total change of personality and became quieter and actually did something for once...

Dr. Javelin said:
Making Daisy a scrappy won't help. Now if she had a total change of personality and became quieter and actually did something for once...
i would love to discuss that, but is really Off-Topic. :)

Well very Gooooooooooooooood.

Bowser jr is not a koopaling to me.

Back