F-Zero Topic

POW

Proud Manufacturer of Item Boxes
Does anyone here play F-Zero? I play F-Zero GX, and I recently beat every chapter of Story Mode on Very Hard.

F-zero is okay.

It has a solid ost and decent tracks.

however it falls short to extreme-g. Boosting shortcuts, insane speed, amazing weaponry, and badass battle modes is pretty hard to beat even with other quality racing games.

Plus, we haven't had an f-zero in years either, which sucks.

F-zero also suffers from litterally not much fandom due to Captain falcon only being known in the smash series.

F-zero really....... feels dead.

I'm a fan of the F-Zero Series. I use to have it for my SNES when i was little. It has a really nicely done OST, good level design too. And the gameplay is addictive(maybe not the fastest but i don't really give a damn). The last one i finished was the one for GBA.

OST is an abbreviation for Official Soundtrack, right?

The Toad Warrior said:
I recently beat every chapter of Story Mode on Very Hard.
That took me forever to do. It was worth it to unlock the AX racers, though. Fat Shark ftw.

Wow, I remember this series. I haven't played a F-Zero game in a while, but I have fond memories of it. Especially F-Zero X. I wish they would bring it back for the Wii or 3DS.

Actually now that I think about it, it would work pretty well on the 3DS.

'3K said:
The Toad Warrior said:
I recently beat every chapter of Story Mode on Very Hard.
That took me forever to do. It was worth it to unlock the AX racers, though. Fat Shark ftw.
Yeah, the AX pilots are great. Have you unlocked the AX Cup as well?

I just unlocked it last night. The Outer Space and Green Plants tracks are truly beautiful.

The Toad Warrior said:
Have you unlocked the AX Cup as well?
Yes. I think it's weird that the AI is easier on the AX Cup, but it's helpful when trying to unlock the pilot videos.

Just beat the first Grand Prix on Novice to get some tickets. Then you can buy it in the F-Zero Shop.

And '3K, what do you like about the Big Fang?

Yeah, I guess that is pretty cool.

The Space Angler is the worst machine.

Go to Customize. Then select F-Zero Shop.

Well, there are 9 that you only get through Story Mode. Everyone else you get with tickets.

The Toad Warrior said:
Crazy Bear says hi.

It's not that bad though admitelly I don't see why anyone would pick it over the Hyper Speedster.

Crazy Bear says hi.

I thought every pro-player and their mother agreed that either Great Star or Silver Rat are the worst.

'3K said:
*is not a pro player*

I just know what machines I can and can't use.
Exactly. I have a lot of trouble with the Wild Goose.

Do any of you use any advanced techniques? I was able to do well enough to unlock everything using no techniques but the quick turn.

Back