Do you watch Nickelodeon? If so, what shows?

MCS

Donkey Kong
I don't watch it as often as I used to, but I occasionally watch SpongeBob and That 70s Show on it, two of my favorite shows on there.

I rarely watch Nick anymore. I pretty much only watch George Lopez on the Nick at Nite block. They've taken off everything good. I only watch the older Spongebob episodes now (usually just the first 3 seasons). It's just not funny anymore. I usually watch the classics online, especially Hey Arnold!, and I watch Zoey 101 (the last good show on Nick IMO. Thank you, Dan Schneider for not adding in a laugh track) on the TeenNick channel. I used to watch Nicktoons Network a lot, because it still had the classics, but now they're gone too, and then Toon Disney followed the same route with stupid Disney XD :'(. But TeenNick is actually going to have a block of reruns of 90's Nick shows! ;D Too bad it's around midnight. The '90s-early 2000s was Nick's golden age.

1. Spongebob
2. Fairly Odd Parents (when it's on)
3. T.U.F.F. Puppy
4. George Lopez once in a while
5. My Wife and Kids
6. Full House (if I can wake up early enough)

Mostly the Fairly Oddparents, but I also watch T.U.F.F. Puppy and Spongebob when it's on.

Vote4Daisy said:
I rarely watch Nick anymore. I pretty much only watch George Lopez on the Nick at Nite block. They've taken off everything good. I only watch the older Spongebob episodes now (usually just the first 3 seasons). It's just not funny anymore. I usually watch the classics online, especially Hey Arnold!, and I watch Zoey 101 (the last good show on Nick IMO. Thank you, Dan Schneider for not adding in a laugh track) on the TeenNick channel. I used to watch Nicktoons Network a lot, because it still had the classics, but now they're gone too, and then Toon Disney followed the same route with stupid Disney XD :'(. But TeenNick is actually going to have a block of reruns of 90's Nick shows! ;D Too bad it's around midnight. The '90s-early 2000s was Nick's golden age.

This. Geez, Nickelodeon needs to stop with these stupid-ass new shows. Bucket and Skinner - lame, Fanboy and Chum Chum - just plain weird and gross, Glenn Martin DDS - boring, Power Rangers Samurai - I liked the old ones better, the villains look really fake, and yeah. The only new show I kinda like is TUFF Puppy. I miss Drake and Josh though, that show rocked.

Does watching Rocko's Modern Life and The Angry Beavers on iTunes count?

If Nick at Nite counts, then:

THENANNYTHENANNYTHENANNYTHENANNYTHENANNYTHENANNY <33333

I also watch The Nanny when it's on.

I watch some shows, but now most shows are stupid.

I watch TeenNick more often now, because they have the good Nick shows (Zoey 101, Drake and Josh, etc.)

Aqua Soul said:
I hear Nick will have a TMNT cartoon in 2012. It should please fans of both the 80's and 2003 cartoon.

Hell yeah.

schmutz said:
If Nick at Nite counts, then:

THENANNYTHENANNYTHENANNYTHENANNYTHENANNYTHENANNY <33333

I also watch The Nanny when it's on.

That show's pretty good. I like That 70s Show too.

Lubba said:
I watch some shows, but now most shows are stupid.

I watch TeenNick more often now, because they have the good Nick shows (Zoey 101, Drake and Josh, etc.)

And Neds Declassified. Yeah, I love TeenNick.

Not too much, I don't watch that much TV, and when I do, someone else always has the remote.

Nick @ Nite, however, I do enjoy some George Lopez once in awhile =D

SpongeBob when I feel like it unless it's a freakin' Season 5 episode.

Although I'm pretty sure I'll catch a glimpse of the FOP movie tonight'

Blue Shell said:
SpongeBob when I feel like it unless it's a freakin' Season 5 episode.

Although I'm pretty sure I'll catch a glimpse of the FOP movie tonight'

The season 5 episodes were really meh

I haven't watched it in a while, but I'm pretty sure last time I did I watched Angry Beavers, CatDog and Rocko's Modern Life. Occasionally Ren and Stimpy. I'm not sure why they still broadcast them here in Canada...

I used to watch it a lot. Now I only watch it when I'm bored.

The only good show left is Fairly Oddparents. And it doesn't even come on as much now. Just about everything else sucks.

That's why I love TeenNick. It has all the shows I loved. (Mostly Ned's Declassified and Drake and Josh) I also watch Avatar on Nicktoons sometimes.

Dynamo Man said:
I'm not sure why they still broadcast them here in Canada...

Maybe because they're Canadian shows?

Nickelodeon needs to just cut it with the new shows every friggin month. Hopefully someone will make a petition to put the old shows back (psh, like that would happen) because Big Time Rush, Bucket and Skinner, and Fanboy and Chum Chum suck really bad.

They are, just on TeenNick. Starting 7/23, on weekdays from 12-4AM on weekends from 4-6PM, they will air:

All That
Clarissa Explains it All
Pete & Pete
The Amanda Show (I liek eggs :L)
Kenan & Kel (Awwwwww...here it goes!)
Rugrats

Hopefully they'll add more shows. Thank you, Nick, for listening to the fans.

Vote4Daisy said:
They are, just on TeenNick. Starting 7/23, on weekdays from 12-4AM on weekends from 4-6PM, they will air:

All That
Clarissa Explains it All
Pete & Pete
The Amanda Show (I liek eggs :L)
Kenan & Kel (Awwwwww...here it goes!)
Rugrats

Hopefully they'll add more shows. Thank you, Nick, for listening to the fans.

HELL. YEAH. THIS IS FRIGGIN AWESOME! YES!!!!!!! And I thought Neds Declassified was kicking it old school. I never did watch Clarissa or Pete and Pete, though.

Wait... so I have to stay up all night to watch the old shows on weekdays? Bummer!

Now if only Cartoon Network would do the same thing by bringing back Kids Next Door, Powerpuff Girls, Totally Spies, The Amazing Spiez, and the old Pokemon dub (preferably Advanced Generation).

There's Boomerang. I know PPG and some other CN shows are on there.

Back