Do you watch Nickelodeon? If so, what shows?

Vote4Daisy said:
They are, just on TeenNick. Starting 7/23, on weekdays from 12-4AM on weekends from 4-6PM, they will air:

All That
Clarissa Explains it All
Pete & Pete
The Amanda Show (I liek eggs :L)
Kenan & Kel (Awwwwww...here it goes!)
Rugrats

I am happy now.

Blue Shell said:
Although I'm pretty sure I'll catch a glimpse of the FOP movie tonight'

... At first I thought you were talking about the Fraternal Order of Police... It's obviously been a while since I've watched cartoons. ._. Especially the Fairly Oddparents. The last I saw of that show, there was no baby.

Figment said:
Nickelodeon needs to just cut it with the new shows every friggin month. Hopefully someone will make a petition to put the old shows back (psh, like that would happen) because Big Time Rush, Bucket and Skinner, and Fanboy and Chum Chum suck really bad.

Indeed.

I remember I used to watch Spongebob, Drake and Josh, Ned's Declassified, the Amanda Show, and All That.

I also watched Cartoon Network a lot. Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy and PPG are <3. I like watching Scooby Doo (the original), Top Cat, and PPG on Boomerang.

A bit of an update with "The '90s are All That," it's actually premiering 7/25 at midnight, but some more shows were announced:

Aaahh!!! Real Monsters
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
CatDog
Double Dare
Doug
GUTS
Hey Arnold!
Legends of the Hidden Temple
Ren & Stimpy
Rocket Power
Salute Your Shorts

Here's a promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4_pMofuE60

I hope they air the old commercial bumpers, too! That would be so awesome! ;D

And I hope Disney follows this by making a similar block on Disney XD, with all the old Disney Channel shows and movies.

I say Disney Channel should get rid of all their shows except for Phineas and Ferb and air it 24 hours a day.

By the way, I think Nickelodeon is starting to air new FOP episodes at 5:00.

I forgot to mention that I used to watch Doug and Hey, Arnold! too. Those were the days.

I watch Spongebob, but I usually don't enjoy it a lot unless it's an old episode. The only other one I don't mind watching too much is Fairly Odd Parents. Sometimes, if there's nothing else to watch, I'll watch iCarly or Tuff Puppy. iCarly has actually been annoying me lately, and most of the episodes are stupid.

I also really like to watch Ned's Declassified and Drake and Josh on Teen Nick.

Too bad all of the old shows are gone. I liked to watch Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold!, CatDog, Rocket Power, the Amanda Show, My Life as a Teenage Robot, and a lot of others.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I watch Spongebob, but I usually don't enjoy it a lot unless it's an old episode.

The old episodes are the best. My favorite is the Krusty Krab Training Video.

I liked the Extreme Episode. I forgot its name but it is where Sandy takes Spongebob to do extreme stunts and things before she goes into hibernation.

Back