"Legends of the Fallenstar" Chapter 21 Released

"Legends of the Fallenstar" Exclusive interviews!

Oh man, my first Forum post. XP

Tis' not the point. Issue 6 was OK, but, it kinda lacked something. I don't know what.

I'm hoping for a good Issue 7. ;)

Yep, I posted! Gonna take me a while to learn everything, but I'll get there. =)

Hey, what happened to a new issue every day? I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! :P

Lol! I still want my money back. Oh wait, I never payed. :P

I used to hate it when my brother and I shared the same room. *SNORE* is all I'd here the entire night. >.>

Uniju said:
Pokemon DP said:
Yep, I posted! Gonna take me a while to learn everything, but I'll get there. =)

Hey, what happened to a new issue every day? I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! :P

Snack didn't get one out today.

He's sleeping right now.

He snores... VERY LOUDLY. >.<

Don't expect one today either...Gimme a break... Unless both of you guys are gonna start getting your comics out every day... Which is not happening... Espiecally not for you Uniju ;)

Er, point taken. OK, I'll shut up. *me shuts up*.

Also, I HAVE A PERFECTLY GOOD EXCUSE FOR NOT DOING MY NEXT COMIC!! I'm on a break! Oh, and, I'm lazy. :P

Well, I'm afraid Chapter 7 will be cut short, because the entire plan for the comic would be way too long, so alot of it will be saved for Chapter 8 and probably Chapter 9 too. Look for Chapter 7 to come out as soon as tonight. In Chapter 8, look for the comic to pick up the pace (I mean it this time! (Maybe)) and introduce more characters, most notably Uniju.

Look for Chapter 7 to come out as soon as tonight.
YAYz! =D I can't wait! =)

What are you talking about!? It was so worth the wait! =D

"Awesome! A space thing!" XD

Also, the meteor and backgrounds were FTW! :)

Nice work on the "space thing" as well. XD It says Fallenstar on it as well. :P

Not your best Comic, Snack, but, the effects were good. It was sorta funny too. The worst thing about it, was, THERE WAS NO DP! D=. J/K =P.

Good, good, we blow up Max2, and toss him in jail to rot!
Now, lets celebrate his capture! :)
HALLELUJAH!!! =D MAX2 MUST DIE!! :evil:

But, what about 3D?! D= He doesn't deserve that punishment! =(

Sorry for the long length between comics... I really need to speed up. Once I get past the current part of the story, maybe things will speed up. Production should start on Chapter 10 later today. I'm being held up by Uniju right now, I need the backgrounds for the inside of his castle, which aren't finished yet. Once I get them, I will start. Unfortunatly, Uniju isn't exactly known for fast work, so the comic might get pushed back. I hope to get Chapter 10 out within the month.

Sorry for the long length between comics... I really need to speed up. Once I get past the current part of the story, maybe things will speed up. Production should start on Chapter 10 later today. I'm being held up by Uniju right now, I need the backgrounds for the inside of his castle, which aren't finished yet. Once I get them, I will start. Unfortunatly, Uniju isn't exactly known for fast work, so the comic might get pushed back. I hope to get Chapter 10 out within the month.
It will be worth the wait, I'm sure! =D

I certainly hope it will! I've been holding back all this time... All the content of Chapters 7-9 and Chapter was intended for Chapter 7... But that would have made 7 way too long. But, at the somewhat milestone chapter number of 10, I think it's time to let things really heat up.

I certainly hope it will! I've been holding back all this time... All the content of Chapters 7-9 and Chapter was intended for Chapter 7... But that would have made 7 way too long. But, at the somewhat milestone chapter number of 10, I think it's time to let things really heat up.
"It's never as hard as it seems!"

You'd recognize that line. :3 Don't worry, I'm sure it will be good. =D

Pokemon DP said:

Yesh, I do... But Uniju isn't making the backgrounds... So I still haven't started work. But even I still probably have time to get it out before December if I work hard and get Uni finish up work on those background. You here my out there Uni?

Uniju said:
Snack said:
Pokemon DP said:

Yesh, I do... But Uniju isn't making the backgrounds... So I still haven't started work. But even I still probably have time to get it out before December if I work hard and get Uni finish up work on those background. You here my out there Uni?

am not hearing kk

No... It's NOT ok.

No... It's NOT ok.
YEAH! Just do the backgrounds, Uniju. Please! =3 I'll give you a cake! =3 With extra suger! =3 Also, make the backgrounds, or I'll have to resort to... profanity! =P

Well, after recieving the needed backgrounds earlier today, production is currently in full swing on Chapter 10, which I hope will be the greatest chapter of Legends of the Fallenstar yet! I have set a deadline of Friday, November 30th, but it may get out before then, and I am considering some sort of contest or game, and whoever wins that (If it happens) will get an exclusive preview before the general release!

Anyway, see you soon!

Well, after recieving the needed backgrounds earlier today, production is currently in full swing on Chapter 10, which I hope will be the greatest chapter of Legends of the Fallenstar yet! I have set a deadline of Friday, November 30th, but it may get out before then, and I am considering some sort of contest or game, and whoever wins that (If it happens) will get an exclusive preview before the general release!

Anyway, see you soon!
ZOMG, YAYz!! =D I look forward to it. =) I wish Uniju did those backgrounds before I did my Comic. >_> Oh well. I'll find a way around it. =)

Just popping in here to say a few things. First, the credits list has been updated in preparation for release of Chapter 10, which will be titled "Awakening Force", so check the list of sprite credits for some minor spoilers. Second, I have a bit of trivia for you guys;

*In bitmap format, the currently under production comic weighs in at over 12 megabytes, larger than most games on cartridge-based systems.
*The finished comic will contain nearly 100 panels. Make sure not to skim through though, you might miss important story details!
*The enigmatic "Splorch Splorch* scene from Chapter 8 will finally make sense. But I can't tell you why just yet.
*Production is just about to begin on the epic final scene of the comic.

This, is, by far, the GREATEST COMIC THAT I HAVE EVER READ.

Keep up the WONDERFUL work.

Oh, and by the way, please make Max and I split up. He and I are now not associated.

3Dejong said:
This, is, by far, the GREATEST COMIC THAT I HAVE EVER READ.

Keep up the WONDERFUL work.

Oh, and by the way, please make Max and I split up. He and I are now not associated.

That will happen in the future, but not for a while, as I still have plans for the comic that I wish to go through with. And thanks for the complement :)

I'm serious. That thing is awesomeness incarnate.

I'm serious. That thing is awesomeness incarnate.
Agreed. This Comic is awesome! =D BTW, 3D, I've got the whole Max thing covered as well. ;) It won't appear til' late, however. =| Sorry. =(

Back