Happy 4th of July/Independence Day!

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Well, according to my clock, it's 12:00 Midnight. That can only mean one thing...it's the fourth of July!

Let's celebrate America's Independence from Great Britain!

Thanks. I'm not doing much for the Fourth, my dad's grilling hamburgers and fireworks are illegal here anyways. Most of the people that go to the nearest fireworks shows are dicks, anyway. I'm definitely watching the Hot-Dog Eating Contest. :)

For the past 2 days, I've been hearing fireworks go off. Kind of keeps me up at night.

Anyway, I'll be wearing a red t-shirt tomorrow, blue jeans and white socks to match the U.S. flag. Not much otherwise. Maybe watch a few t.v. shows to see what they'll be doing for the holiday.

I'll probably watch A Capitol Fourth since most of the baseball games are day games.

I hope Jimmy Smits hosts A Capitol Fourth again this year.

I'll probably sleep with earplugs tomorrow night if the douchebags with M-80s show up this year.

I couldn't see the white text, so I originally thought you wrote
Let's celebrate America's Great Britain!

At any rate, my Dad's grilling some steaks. Yum =D

Decided to get a head start on my celebration and just scarfed down some peanut butter sandwiches. :P

I'll be watching the Travel Channel to see if they have any July 4th related shows. Hoping for a patriotic "Man v. Food" episode.

I watched a fireworks display Sunday night, and I'll get to be in a parade with my soccer team today.

I hope everyone else here has a Happy Independence Day!

And the M80 douchebags are here! I bet tonight and tomorrow night will be lots of fun for the families with kids under the age of 10 on my street.

Here in Europe, this year's 4th of July is.........a Monday.

My family doesn't celebrate 4th of July much.

Maybe because we're too busy celebrating my brother's birthday.

Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans though.

I'm going over to my friends house for the third time this weekend to celebrate. It's also my other friend's birthday.
Anyways, it looks like it's the 235th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence! Yay! 65 more years until the tricentennial!

102px-Redpikmin.jpg
77px-White%21.jpg
60px-Blue.jpg

I was going to put this in my sig, but there wasn't enough room.

Anyway, looks like even Pikmin celebrate Independence Day.

>>Fawfulfury65
Were you trying to make a French flag?

Aqua Soul said:
For the past 2 days, I've been hearing fireworks go off. Kind of keeps me up at night.

Anyway, I'll be wearing a red t-shirt tomorrow, blue jeans and white socks to match the U.S. flag. Not much otherwise. Maybe watch a few t.v. shows to see what they'll be doing for the holiday.

That is genius, bro. Right now I'm wearing a beige shirt black pants and no socks, lol, I should get in the spirit.

>>Koopa Kid
Not in that order, though.
Let's compare:
Dutch:
Netherlands.gif
Luxembourg:
Luxembourg.gif
French:
France.gif
British:
United%20Kingdom.gif
Australian:
Australia.gif
American:
United%20States.gif

The US colors are red, white, and blue, so I made the letters those colors and highlighted them (so then the white would stand out more). I didn't even know what the French flag looked like.

Oh, right!
I forgot one, Luxembourg.
I've added that flag in my previous post.

Happy "Dollar Tree Lies To People Day"

I went to the Dollar Tree about an hour ago and there was a shelf full of stuff. A sign read that customers could buy those items and they donate them to troops. A lady (customer) asked the cashier about it, and he said they actually don't carry through with it. Misleading fuckers.

Other than that making me ticked off, happy Independence Day!

Woops here the real topic. adlkjasl

Happy 4th to all.........

I dunno if ill be doing anything though, we didn't last year so eh.

Everyone else have fun though. <3

Happy Independence Day! I should watch the Fairly Oddparents Episode, Twistory.

Back