The Official Elimination Game Winners Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Official "Hurt and Heal", "KO a Character", and "Vote to Win" Winners Thread

I'm so happy about that.

Re: The Official "Hurt and Heal", "KO a Character", and "Vote to Win" Winners Thread

metal sonic won the second sonic save a character

I've got a new V2W, so play it.

It's about music.

Disregard the past post. It's now an unrelated Hurt and Heal.

I realized how it would end up if anyone even played that V2W.

The 3DS won Hurt and Heal: Portable Nintendo Consoles.

Charmander won V2W: Nintendo All-Stars.

(Sorry I was late posting this)

EDIT: Charmander also wins Save a Character: Starter Pokémon (1st form)

Pokémon Y won Hurt and Heal: Core Series Pokémon Games.

That isn't a double post on purpose.
I deleted a post in between them since an edit on the 1st post made that post useless to keep around.

Skarmory won Swap a Character: Steel-Type Pokémon

absol won the dark type pokemon swap a character and super mario galaxy 2 won the ign top 25 wii games ko a character

3D world won Game Combination: K.O a Character and Save a Character: Wii U games.

Sylveon wins Swap a Character: Fairy-type Pokémon

Gardevoir won Save a Character: Pokémon (II).

Waluigi Pinball won the Mario Kart KO a character

Super Smash Bros. won my Nintendo Franchises hurt and heal.

donkey kong country 2: diddy's kong quest won the subseries game ko a character

Manic Mallets "won"(lost?) Save a Character: Crappy Mario Party Minigames.

GameCube won Nintendo Console Hurt and Heal.

Bullet Bill won Save an Item: Mario Kart Items.

Yoshi won Save a Character: Mario Kart 8 Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back