Favorite DS Game

Mario and Luigi Partners in Time, Megaman Star Force Dragon, Digimon World DS, Pokemon Diamond
and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, Fire Emblem DS, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Darkness if their good may add to the list

I changed my mind. I now have a new favorite game.

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin

Uniju said:
Now that I've played Mario Party DS, it's my new favorite DS game.

And all you people who say crap like "MARIO PARTY SUKZ CUZ ITZ GOT NO STUFZ ITS JUST A BORED GAME LOLOL YOU SUKZ", burn in hell lol.
Does "Mario Party 8 is meh because I only can use singleplayer and I'm getting tired of it because I played it much in fall last year" also count? If yes, tell me how to get to hell.

Uniju said:
Now that I've played Mario Party DS, it's my new favorite DS game.

And all you people who say crap like "MARIO PARTY SUKZ CUZ ITZ GOT NO STUFZ ITS JUST A BORED GAME LOLOL YOU SUKZ", burn in hell lol.

MPDS is a great game for multiplayer. The boss battles are lacking, though, and it could use more characters.

MegaMario9910 said:
New Super Mario Bros. Mario Kart DS or Pokemon Pearl
Ah, Much better. :D I also like Pheonix Wright, Metroid Prime Hunters, and just about everything else I have.

And yes, I do like NSMB.

InfectedShroom said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Ah, Much better. :D I also like Pheonix Wright, Metroid Prime Hunters, and just about everything else I have.

And yes, I do like NSMB.

Actually, me do like Mario Kart DS!

That's a nice way to correct it!

Though, I don't like Pheonix Wright. I can handle at least a character I know.

(i e. Mario, Pikachu, Link, Samus, etc.)

InfectedShroom said:
MegaMario9910 said:

And yes, I do like NSMB.

Phoenix Wright is pwnsome.

Third game was best.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I... Don't know what my favorite DS game would be. :-\

I don't play my DS all that much anymore; Ya know, the Wii, and all. :P

I guess Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time or Pokémon Diamond. :)

YAY! 600th POST! ;D

Mario Party Ds, M&L PiT, new super mario bros

Uh... NSMB, MKDS, MH3-3, uh... forget it, they all pwn. Except for DK Jungle Climber. I don't have it, and it must suck.

Tie between Pokémon Diamond, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, and Mario Hoops: 3 on 3. :)

I forgot to say Metoid Prime Hunters! Despite the glitches, Multi-player was PWNsome. ;D Ironically, my name is GLITCHLORD. :P

Garlic Man said:
I forgot to say Metoid Prime Hunters! Despite the glitches, Multi-player was PWNsome. ;D Ironically, my name is GLITCHLORD. :P
Oh GAWD, I want that game so badly. :'(

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Oh GAWD, I want that game so badly. :'(
Why don't you get it, then? They have it in Australia, right? :(

yeah i'd probably have to go with:
-New Super Mario Bros.
-Super Princess Peach
-Super Mario 64 DS
:peach:

Legend of stafy 4

Back