Who sent you your first message ever?

*gasp* They were noobs?

I also thought "Huh? We never were!".
I think she'll means that she remembers when we were just here, that's exactly the misunderstanding of "n00bs" I've pointed out yesterday.

Yoshidude99 sent me the first message a good 50% of my messages where from him.

Lily said:
Most my messages are mafia related.

This. But I have gotten some non-mafia ones recently.

I remember times when I had posts less than 100. Good times. Plus, Fawfulfury greeting me with Wario smiley spam

Banana Yoshi/ Kid Cudi.
I got on and they were both there, I don't know who sent it first.
Both so I could say I had "1" on the thread.

Baby Luigi said:
I remember times when I had posts less than 100. Good times. Plus, Fawfulfury greeting me with Wario smiley spam

Awww, sounds fun. :P How long ago was that?

Baby Luigi said:
Plus, Fawfulfury greeting me with Wario smiley spam
I remember that. :P Goood times.

Ralphfan sent me my first PM, and it had something to do with the Awards Committee.

I can't remember for certain who sent me my first PM (I used to delete my PMs back then), but I think it was either 3Dejong or Dom.

If it was 3Dejong, the PM would have been something about the Fake News way back in the day. If it was Dom, then it was just about random nonsense, really.

MCS, I deleted some of my messages, so I don't know.

Lily said:
I also remember when yami, NSM and Mason were noobs.

Actually, I don't think Mason's a noob, he's been here longer than you.

And I wasn't really an annoying noob.

Like, yeah, not knowing about anything, but other than that, I had a better start then some of these people that come and get banned.

I've even found my first post on this Forum:
http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?topic=8625.msg238298#msg238298
If you call that n00b-ish, then I don't know what you think is professional.

My first post:

Fawfulfury65 said:
If there is another SSB, Fawful MUST be in it! ;D
I still agree with what I said over a year ago.

Also, this is my first edit to the MW:

http://www.mariowiki.com/index.php?title=Talk:Mario_%26_Luigi:_Bowser%27s_Inside_Story&diff=prev&oldid=569189

I had no idea how to sign my comments then, as you can see. I was replying to a comment about the official name for Bowser's Inside Story. That was pretty long ago... BTW, Megamariofan65 is the account I lost my password to.

My first message was from the seldom-poster KoopaTroop, which he told me "That haz teh lulz." regarding a quote I had in my signaure at the time.

LOL at above.

And Fawfulfury, I made my first edit to MarioWiki back in '08, when I rarely knew any users and just edited a few pages and learned some enemy names from NSMB. As for first post here, it was in the Endless Rock paper scissors forum game xD:

Raoul ÇaRoule said:
But then Waluigi dies so the Wario lovers have nothing to love

It took me 8 months to join the forum due to a problem that told me I was banned. >_>

Anyways here's my first post:

turntechGodhead said:
For some reason I have finally joined the forum. Hai. O:

arachnidsGrip said:
[quote author=this guy I am talking about]
I NEED ASSES
*glasses
I have no idea who said that I swear. :shifty:
[/quote]

I would show my first wiki edit but I don't really want to.

I deleted my inbox from when I first joined, but the earliest one I have comes from BPK497.

For added fun, here's my first ever post:
'3K said:
Magik said:
Always nice to see a newbie. Yes, always

That's good to know. :)

Hello all. I'm new in case you couldn't tell. I decided to join the forum out of my love for this great game series. I've been playing Mario games for as long as I can remember, and I still do.

Plus, you guys seem like you're having fun here, so why not, right?
Holy shit, that's laaaaaame.

First edit:
Normally, Jr. is seen sporting a white bib or kerchief with a drawn-on mouth filled with fangs. Sometimes it is worn over his mouth in an attempt to appear more menacing. In his first appearance in Super Mario Sunshine, it is blue instead of the white one we see today.

Looking back at my old posts, I want to strangle myself.

I posted sooooo many freaking times in forum games, it's unbelievable.

Normally I would tell everyone to completely ignore my older posts but they inevitably lead to posts by Ninji that are just as awful so.

Back