Evilest Villain Poll

Which of these do you think is the cruelest villian?

• Utrom Shredder (TMNT 2003)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Grandfather (Kids Next Door)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Black Doom (Shadow The Hedgehog)

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Porky (Earthbound/Mother 3)

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Vicky (Fairly Odd Parents)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Hunter J (Pokemon Diamond & Pearl anime)

• Yubel (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr. Wily (Mega Man)

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • King K. Rool (Donkey Kong)

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • All of them

• Darkrai (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elite 4 (Pokemon Manga)

• Emperor Palpatine (Star Wars)

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
The last time I made this topic, it didn’t turn out as expected since people just randomly listed villains they liked rather than villains who were evil. There’s a difference between your favorite villain and a villain who’s truly evil. So I made an alternate version of that thread in the form of this poll.

As you can see, there are 9 villains. Each of them has proven to be pure evil to a certain degree. The question is; who’s more evil than the rest? Who deserves the title of evilest villain over the others? That’s up to you. Here’s some info on our 9 candidates. By the way, I didn’t have time to research every single fictional villain in history, so please don’t complain if I left out certain villains.

1. Utrom Shredder (TMNT 2003)
He’s the greatest enemy of the TMNT. For starters, he’ll stop at nothing to eliminate the turtles or anybody else he considers his enemy, specifically anybody allied with the turtles, as evidenced by the fact the he nearly killed almost all of the turtles’ allies in a collapsing barn or any minions who have betrayed him, best example would be Stockman as his betrayal against Shredder resulted in him being reduced to an eyeball and brain. Any good deed the Shredder does is for his own benefits, and don’t be fooled by his size, he may be the shortest character in the show, but he means business, even before the turtles were mutated, he caused the death of 4 million aliens at the least, and when it comes to how far he’s willing to go to achieve his goal of destroying the turtles, he has not limit as there were 2 occasions where the Shredder was willing to kill himself if it meant bringing the turtles with him (he dropped a bomb inside a building and even after being told he wouldn’t survive either, Shredder was perfectly content stating that everyone would die together and in the crossover movie, after realizing that by literally squeezing the life out of the Mirage turtles, he would end up erasing all the other TMNT characters including himself, and in the end decided that ending his own life was worth ending the lives of his arch enemies). As far his combat skills go, even before his exo suit was developed, he was able to cause so much damage throughout the universe as mentioned before with the millions of aliens slayed. Finally, he’s survived so many “deaths” (falling off a building with a water tower being dropped on him, having his head cut off, trapped in an exploding building, stranded on an exploding ship, and trapped on an ice cold asteroid) that after being disintegrated by the Technodrome’s laser, the rest of the characters ponder as to whether or not Shredder is really gone for good, with both Splilnter and Karai (Shredder’s daughter) stating Shredder would be back eventually.

2. Grandfather (Kids Next Door)
Proclaimed as “The Evil King of the World” by his sons. While not quite as evil as the other 8 villains, he does deserve a spot in this poll simply because he’s far more evil than the other KND villains as some of the other villains have either:
1. Teamed up with the KND
2. Shown sympathy to/from the KND
3. Save the KND
4. Turn to the KND for help
5. Only want to make kdis suffer rather than enslaving the whole world,
Grandfather wants to not only enslave all the kids in the world, but everyone/anyone who used to be a kid. Regarding his powers, they’re far more impressive and threatening to the KND than the other villains as one touch from Grandfather and his victims will become his loyal servants and are stripped of their freewill known as “Senior Citizombies”, and with enough people transformed as part of his army, Grandfather can transform the world to make it his personal twisted utopia and is the only villain not to have been defeated in combat, as he even managed to survive the KND dropping their entire moonbase on him and was only defeated when his memories were wiped clean.

3. Black Doom (Shadow The Hedgehog)
The main antagonist of Shadow’s game and by far the most evil (and disturbing) Sonic villain ever. Unlike the other Sonic villains Black Doom is the definition of pure evil as he has absolutely no sympathy, compassion, or kindness for anyone or anything and even goes so far as to punish Shadow for disobeying him (although his idea of a punishment is simply teleporting Shadow to another level). Now what’s really disturbing about Black Doom is he’s no ordinary “take over Earth and enslave the humans” kind of alien, he wants to paralyze all the inhabitants in Sonic’s world and then use them as food for his soldiers. The only thing more disturbing than his goal, is the fact that he actually thinks he’s helping people by saving them from their own destruction.

4. Porky (Earthbound/Mother 3)
As Giygas’ right-hand man in Earthbound, Porky was more a nuisance than truly evil as he didn’t really cause that much damage and he did have some abusive parents so any trouble he caused could be justified. But his actions in Mother 3 are a different story as he created half animal, half machine weapons of mass destruction, which resulted in the death of Lucas’ brother Claus, and their mom and even brought Claus back to life as a killer robot. That essentially makes him a murderer.

5. Vicky (Fairly Odd Parents)
Vicky’s not the ideal babysitter for any kid. She tortures any kid no matter who they are, even her own sister as Tootie fulfilled the requirement of being twice as miserable as a kid who already has fairy god parents in order to receive someone else’s god parents as a temporary loan (kind of makes you wonder why Tootie herself doesn’t have fairy god parents). At first Vicky was really just a bully or simply neglectful, but more recently, she’s become more murderous, as evidenced in Vicky Gets Fired, where Vicky was holding some buzz saws and told Timmy, “Okay twerp, say good bye to your-“ this implies that Vicky was going to cut off some of Timmy’s limbs and later in the episode, it was revealed that if Vicky isn’t Timmy’s babysitter, she’ll eventually become “Dark Empress of Everything that Breaths” and in an alternate timeline shown in Channel Chasers, in which Vicky is evil dictator of the world, although Timmy wished away his magic tv remotes to make sure this would never happen. What really makes Vicky a villain is that unlike the other villains, Vicky does not have supernatural powers or advanced technology (at least not directly), and can still have potential to cause damage.

6. Hunter J (Pokemon Diamond and Pearl anime)
J is essentially a human version of Black Doom, as there’s nothing good about her, except rather than taking over the world, she wants to make money and will do anything to get it, even if it means she has to hurt humans or Pokemon. In addition to doing anything, she’ll also use anybody as she let her minions to get arrested by Officer Jenny in order to escape (kind of makes you wonder why she even has minions in the first place and why she still has them). Unlike the other Pokemon villains, who simply want to take away Ash’s pokemon and flee, leaving him alone, J’s actions had potential to kill Ash.

7. Yubel (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX)
Yubel’s goals weren’t originally bad, its how she fulfilled them. Her purpose for existing was protecting Jaden, but in order to do that, she inflicted pain on anybody else who tried to befriend Jaden. This resulted in Jaden sending her away to space in hopes that Yubel would become more superhero-ish, like Neos. But this only made Yubel more insane. After that, Yubel would stop at nothing to “reunite” with Jaden, even going so far as to teleport Duel Academy to another universe and turning most of the students into her loyal zombies and hurt Jaden’s friends just to make Jaden suffer specifically when she possessed Jesse in order to play upon Jaden’s guilt and in the process, turn Jaden himself into an equally cruel villain. As a duelist, Yubel is the only antagonist not to lose a duel as every duel she’s participate in:
1. She won.
2. The duel ended in a draw.
3. The duel was interrupted.

8. Dr. Wily (Mega Man)
http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Dr._Wily

9. King K. Rool (Donkey Kong)
Just at first glance, K. Rool looks scary, just look at his eye. As expected from any fictional villain, K. Rool hates the people who always foil his plans, the protagonists, however, he doesn’t like his minions much better, as in DK64, it was implied that one of the Kasplats was eaten by a klaptrap and even struck fear into Army Dillo. Speaking of DK64, K.Rool’s plan wasn’t to just take over DK Island, but to blow it up with the Blast-O-Matic and even after being told by his minions that the Blast-O-Matic could explode and take down the Kremling Krew, K. Rool didn’t care. Finally, as a side note, in DKC2, Klubba states that the kremlings are miserable having K. Rool as a leader.

What about Bowser?

Yeah!
Anyway, I voted Porky and Grandfather, as they are the only ones I know of.

This poll is severely lacking. Where's Ganondorf? Bowser? Shao Kahn? Dormammu? Doctor Doom? Wily? Sigma? Ridley?

'3K said:
This poll is severely lacking. Where's Ganondorf? Bowser? Shao Kahn? Dormammu? Doctor Doom? Wily? Sigma?

Roll said:
I didn’t have time to research every single fictional villain in history, so please don't complain if I left out certain villains.

'3K said:
Come on. I know you at least know who Dr. Wily is.

That's true, but Dr. Wily does have SOME good in him. At the end of Mega Man 10, he gets sick and Mega Man takes him to the hospital, but Wily escapes while leaving enough medicine for all the robot masters who were infected by the roboenza virus. The villains I listed have either no good in them or are only good if their actions will benefit them, or have no limit in how far they're willing to go.

Doesn't Dedede have some good in him as well?

I mean, in Kirby 64, he teams up with Kirby, Waddle Dee, and Adeline to take out Dark Matter.

In the anime, in one of the episodes where he "kills" Kirby, he is shown that he didn't actually mean to cause any harm to Kirby.

Heck, in the upcoming Kirby Wii game, Dedede teams up with Kirby again.

Of course, you're forgetting the most evilest of Kirby villains: The Squeaks. The nerve of those bastards to take away Kirby's strawberry shortcake. Truly a heinous crime.

apocalypseArisen said:
Doesn't Dedede have some good in him as well?

I mean, in Kirby 64, he teams up with Kirby, Waddle Dee, and Adeline to take out Dark Matter.

In the anime, in one of the episodes where he "kills" Kirby, he is shown that he didn't actually mean to cause any harm to Kirby.

Heck, in the upcoming Kirby Wii game, Dedede teams up with Kirby again.

Hmm... you got a good point there. I guess I kind of based Dedede more so on the beginning of the anime, specifically what a crappy king he was. I guess I didn't think things through when I was typing Triple D's paragraph. Bit of a derp on my part. Maybe I should remove him. ??? :-\

Edit: All right, by popular demand, Dedede's been removed and replaced with Dr. Wily.

Roll said:
'3K said:
Come on. I know you at least know who Dr. Wily is.

That's true, but Dr. Wily does have SOME good in him. At the end of Mega Man 10, he gets sick and Mega Man takes him to the hospital, but Wily escapes while leaving enough medicine for all the robot masters who were infected by the roboenza virus.
*incoming nerd debate*
Yeah, but that's one small act. Also, in the very same game, he almost wins. Let's not forget the fact that he kidnapped Dr. Cossack's daughter to force him into fighting Mega Man, framed Proto Man, and stole at least 3 different sets of Robot Masters. But those aren't the big ones.

Wily created Zero and the Maverick Virus, which set the events of the X series into motion. Once the Virus was purged from Zero by Sigma, it seeped all over the world and corrupting untold numbers of Reploids. It almost destroys the Earth after the Eurasia colony falls. Wily's reach extends hundreds of years beyond his death.

Roll said:
The main antagonist of Shadow’s game and by far the most evil (and disturbing) Sonic villain ever. Unlike the other Sonic villains Black Doom is the definition of pure evil as he has absolutely no sympathy, compassion, or kindness for anyone or anything
Mephiles would like to have a word.

Doctor Nega said:
Roll said:
The main antagonist of Shadow’s game and by far the most evil (and disturbing) Sonic villain ever. Unlike the other Sonic villains Black Doom is the definition of pure evil as he has absolutely no sympathy, compassion, or kindness for anyone or anything
Mephiles would like to have a word.

I checked the Sonic Wikia and it says Mephiles has a twisted sense of humor, Black Doom has no humor.

Maybe, but that doesn't make Mephiles any less evil than he's already proven himself to be.

MODOK would like a word.

You also forgot how Porky tried to destroy everything.

You also described why he's on the poll in the opening post. Strangely lacking was his plan to destroy everything.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Lotso is the evilest villain.

Why the hell is Vicky on there? She sucks.

Mater said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Lotso is the evilest villain.

Why the hell is Vicky on there? She sucks.

I can think of worse plots than abusing plastic toys.

Palpatine.

Porkey/pokey.

He abuses and manipulates everything around him, even the all powerful giygas and even innocent citizens and his own soldiers.

Too bad he became an idiot in the end.

Back