Evilest Villain Poll

Which of these do you think is the cruelest villian?

• Utrom Shredder (TMNT 2003)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Grandfather (Kids Next Door)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Black Doom (Shadow The Hedgehog)

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Porky (Earthbound/Mother 3)

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Vicky (Fairly Odd Parents)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Hunter J (Pokemon Diamond & Pearl anime)

• Yubel (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr. Wily (Mega Man)

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • King K. Rool (Donkey Kong)

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • All of them

• Darkrai (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elite 4 (Pokemon Manga)

• Emperor Palpatine (Star Wars)

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Lotso's wierd, also I think the evilest would be Ganon

Okay guys, slight change of plans. If you want me add any more villains on the poll, state their name and whichever game, show, or franchise their from and explain in detail why you think they qualify as a canidate for the title of "Evilest Villain" and I'll add them to the poll (unless theyu're part of the Mario franchise, we already have a thread for that). Sound good?

Mater said:
Why the hell is Vicky on there? She sucks.

...Did you even read the first post? Or watch Fairly Odd Parents at all? She's practically a murderer!

Hard Man said:
Compared to the countless villains who have actually done what she threatened to do?

I agree with what you say, but those countless villains want to either take over or destoy the world, which logically means everybody suffers equally, when Vicky is concernced, kids are the only victim, and her actions could inflict trauma and emotional abuse. Also, like I said in the first post, Vicky may not have super powers or advanced technology like other villains, but she has come close a few times (Channel Chasers and Vicky Gets Fired). Besides, I also said if you wanted me to add some of those countless villains to the poll, just give me info as to why you think they should be there and I'll add them. ;)

Roll said:
Hard Man said:
Compared to the countless villains who have actually done what she threatened to do?

I agree with what you say, but those countless villains want to either take over or destoy the world, which logically means everybody suffers equally, when Vicky is concernced, kids are the only victim, and her actions could inflict trauma and emotional abuse. Also, like I said in the first post, Vicky may not have super powers or advanced technology like other villains, but she has come close a few times (Channel Chasers and Vicky Gets Fired). Besides, I also said if you wanted me to add some of those countless villains to the poll, just give me info as to why you think they should be there and I'll add them. ;)

There are far too many villains for a poll. A topic would probably be better.

Hard Man said:
Roll said:
Hard Man said:

There are far too many villains for a poll. A topic would probably be better.

Agreed, as most of the villains in the poll are rather bleh and there are far better that aren't listed.

Of course it also stands as EVIL has many values on its own.

Certainly a good discussion too.

Yeah, maybe a poll wasn't a good idea, but still, last time I made a topic, people just randomly posted villain names (someone said Fawful just because they thought he was funny).

Mason said:
Yeah, and I'd say barely any of the villains on that list are "evil."

O_O

I think count bleak was quite evil. Why are they not alot to pick.

Herr Shyguy said:
New Super Yoshi said:
I think count bleak was quite evil.
No. Not at all.

Why is Count Bleck considered a sympathetic character for planning to do something even worse than Dimentio? At least the latter planned to recreate all the worlds, albeit with him in charge.

Snowstalker said:
Herr Shyguy said:
New Super Yoshi said:
No. Not at all.

Why is Count Bleck considered a sympathetic character for planning to do something even worse than Dimentio? At least the latter planned to recreate all the worlds, albeit with him in charge.

Well, Count Bleck did realize his mistakes after being beaten by Mario and learning that Tippi was still alive. Plus, he fixed his mistake by stopping the void. I say what Dimentio did was worse because after he was defeated, he killed himself but left behind enough strength to keep the Chaos Heart working to make sure everyone would still be erased.

• Count Bleck is far from evil.
  • Watch KND for three seconds and you'll realize no one on that show is evil, just stupid.
  • King K. Rool needs anger-management.
  • My left foot anyone from YGOGX is evil.

Also, look at how I said "barely any," not "none" and take note of the word evil. An example of EVIL is wanting to make every single person and puppy on Earth die a slow and painful death.

Mason said:
  • Count Bleck is far from evil.
  • Watch KND for three seconds and you'll realize no one on that show is evil, just stupid.
  • King K. Rool needs anger-management.
  • My left foot anyone from YGOGX is evil.

Also, look at how I said "barely any," not "none" and take note of the word evil. An example of EVIL is wanting to make every single person and puppy on Earth die a slow and painful death.

*Count Bleck: Duh. That's kinda what I've been saying all along.
*KND: Oh really? What about the fact that Father was going to bake every kid in town into the Delightful Children's birthday cake? I'm pretty sure that if his plan suceeded, that would've qualified as murder.
*Watch some cutscenes from DK 64, particularrly the one where the Kongs enter Hideout Helm.
*YGOGX: Watch Season 3 and just look at how far Yubel is willing to go to "reunite" with Jaden.
*I kinda forgot to read the "barley any" epic fail on my part.

Snowstalker said:
Herr Shyguy said:
New Super Yoshi said:
No. Not at all.

He's not a sympathetic character. He's just stupid.

He didn't plan to do anything "worse" than Dimentio. He planned to do the same thing, at least as I recall, but under an excuse of a broken heart.

A good excuse. Okay a stupid one.

Dimentio was just like "I'm a dick, universe is gone"

Ser Ezio Auditore da Firenze said:
Galactus eats planets for breakfast.

No srsly.
Galactus destroys planets for sustanence. Dormammu destroys planets for lulz.

Herr Shyguy said:
Yeah but he's not evil he's just hungry.

I wonder how Galactus makes late night snacks. "Silver Surfer, go make me a sandwich".

@3K: I never read much about Dormammu D= if anything Xze's more of the Marvel nerd than I am.

Mason said:
He didn't plan to do anything "worse" than Dimentio. He planned to do the same thing, at least as I recall, but under an excuse of a broken heart.

Bleck planned to destroy everything. Dimentio did as well, but at least he was going to replace it all.

Snowstalker said:
Mason said:

Bleck planned to destroy everything. Dimentio did as well, but at least he was going to replace it all.

That's only when thought Mario, Peach, Bowser, and Tippi wouldn't be able to beat him. After they did beat him, he left behind enough strength to keep the Chaos Heart alive to make sure everythng would be destroyed with him.

Back