Evilest Villain Poll

Which of these do you think is the cruelest villian?

• Utrom Shredder (TMNT 2003)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Grandfather (Kids Next Door)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Black Doom (Shadow The Hedgehog)

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Porky (Earthbound/Mother 3)

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Vicky (Fairly Odd Parents)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Hunter J (Pokemon Diamond & Pearl anime)

• Yubel (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr. Wily (Mega Man)

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • King K. Rool (Donkey Kong)

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • All of them

• Darkrai (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elite 4 (Pokemon Manga)

• Emperor Palpatine (Star Wars)

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
blowin' up everything is pretty common and hell, even dudes in todays world want it to happen. I couldn't exactly call it evil anyway.

Making crap suffering is far more in the terms of evil, rather then just ending everything.

Snowstalker said:
Mason said:
He didn't plan to do anything "worse" than Dimentio. He planned to do the same thing, at least as I recall, but under an excuse of a broken heart.

A good excuse. Okay a stupid one.

Dimentio was just like "I'm a dick, universe is gone"

Bleck planned to destroy everything. Dimentio did as well, but at least he was going to replace it all.
But he wasn't doing it because he was evil, he was doing it because he's the biggest drama queen in the universe.

IMO wanting to replace the universe because you're a dick (AKA Dimentio) is more evil than wanting to get rid of it over a broken heart.

Mason said:
IMO wanting to replace the universe because you're a *bleep* (AKA Dimentio) is more evil than wanting to get rid of it over a broken heart.

Nope, that just means you're being a kid.

Blowing up world isn't really evil anyway, since nothing really suffers in the end.

Zae said:
Mason said:
IMO wanting to replace the universe because you're a *bleep* (AKA Dimentio) is more evil than wanting to get rid of it over a broken heart.

Nope, that just means you're being a kid.

Blowing up world isn't really evil anyway, since nothing really suffers in the end.

Sort of disagree as Bleck/Dimentio were still technically killing people, just not in a gruesome way. I guess its considered evil because of the quantity of victims.

If I was evil suffering would be a prime way to go.

Causes fear and imbalance, also brings the point of weak willed people will be under control due to that fear, due to not wanting to be victims under going harsh treatment.

Overall though there are many ways to cause suffering, physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Dimenito just blew things up(which was actually pretty cool), buts nothing more then a wild animal on the loose.

Plus the dude wasn't real bright either.

Black Doom. Thanks for including him since I just beat Shadow the Hedgehog and thought Black Doom was really evil in the true story.

MAJOR PMD AND POKEMON MANGA SPOILERS
You should replace Hunter J with something like Darkrai (PMD2), the Elite Four (Pokemon Manga) or even Rayquaza (PMD1). Darkrai wanted the world for himself and attempted to kill the main character and Grovyle. The Elite Four tried to kill all humans and have the world for themselves and Pokemon. Rayquaza trys to stop you from protecting the world from destruction even though he does help you save the world after you beat him.

1337 said:
MAJOR PMD AND POKEMON MANGA SPOILERS
You should replace Hunter J with something like Darkrai (PMD2), the Elite Four (Pokemon Manga) or even Rayquaza (PMD1). Darkrai wanted the world for himself and attempted to kill the main character and Grovyle. The Elite Four tried to kill all humans and have the world for themselves and Pokemon. Rayquaza trys to stop you from protecting the world from destruction even though he does help you save the world after you beat him.

Listen to this man/woman.

Then again pokemon manga is completely ingenious but just sayin'

Bump.

Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars.

He started a galaxy-wide war and controlled both sides just to get rid of the Jedi. He murdered almost every single Jedi in the entire galaxy in about five minutes, and everyone thought he was a hero. He smiled when Darth Vader thought he had killed Padme. And he enjoys watching people writhe in pain as he tortures them with his lightning. If you count the Expanded Universe as canon he even comes back to life and continues another galaxy-wide war.

If that's not evil, then I honestly don't know what is.

He's been added.

By the way, if you don't mind, I've created 2 threads in the Marioverse asking who people think Mario's biggest threat and most helpful allies is/are, and I'd like to hear your input. :posh:

Dr. Javelin said:
Bump.

He started a galaxy-wide war and controlled both sides just to get rid of the Jedi. He murdered almost every single Jedi in the entire galaxy in about five minutes, and everyone thought he was a hero. He smiled when Darth Vader thought he had killed Padme. And he enjoys watching people writhe in pain as he tortures them with his lightning. If you count the Expanded Universe as canon he even comes back to life and continues another galaxy-wide war.

He also kills his master in his sleep.

apocalypseArisen said:
Doesn't Dedede have some good in him as well?

I mean, in Kirby 64, he teams up with Kirby, Waddle Dee, and Adeline to take out Dark Matter.

In the anime, in one of the episodes where he "kills" Kirby, he is shown that he didn't actually mean to cause any harm to Kirby.

Heck, in the upcoming Kirby Wii game, Dedede teams up with Kirby again.

Of course, you're forgetting the most evilest of Kirby villains: The Squeaks. The nerve of those *bleep*s to take away Kirby's strawberry shortcake. Truly a heinous crime.
In my opinion the Dark Matter is worse

I know this isn't on the poll, but I think Lotso is the evilest villain. When Woody and the gang are about to get burned up, he doesnt even press the Emergency Stop button and runs off.

Dr. Javelin said:

I think that's more evil than the petty Lotso.

The Utrom Shredder took over 2 planets and would have continued to take over more if the turtles hadn't stopped him (albeit, it was in a alternate timeline, but still) and he didn't just destroy the Ninja Turtles multi-verse, but he completly erased them so absolutley nothing was left. Seems like sci-fi villains are the most evil.

Back