Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Fox

• Other

• Total voters
Lily said:
Its pretty obvious, my name used to be 'legend of lily'
Did I say Pokemon was my favorite video game? My name used to be PokemonMaster. The reason? When someone battled me I could own them with one Pokemon. My friend nicknamed me that for that one reason.

I should had not put Mario down as a option then it would be an intesting poll.

yoshidude99 said:
Some people would probably of complained saying why isn't Mario on there if you had.

Well it's not like someone said mario and sonic at the Olympics.

Although that'd be hilarious.

I like Mario, but I prefer Zelda, zelda games are harder, more puzzle-style, more skill and they have good storylines.

Lily said:
I like Mario, but I prefer Zelda, zelda games are harder, more puzzle-style, more skill and they have good storylines.

Only Majoras mask.

Most zelda storylines are pretty lackluster.

But better than mario
I mean c'mon the plots of zelda games facsinate me.
Anyway lets no let my wild fangirlism cause a huge debate

Lily said:
But better than mario
I mean c'mon the plots of zelda games facsinate me.
Anyway lets no let my wild fangirlism cause a huge debate

Uh I'd say about any plot is better then marios adksljasl

But okay okay you win this time.

Oh yeah fangirlism beats it all!!!
We need more zelda freaks on this forum!!! Show me the triforce of coredge!!!!

▲ ▲

▲ ▲
Which one was the Triforce of courage again?
Lily said:
never played windwaker.
Its for the Gamecube, awesome game. It has great storyline and humor. It also introduced the cartoon graphics.

I love Zelda too, but I can't compare it to Mario

Platformer =/= Adventure

Baby Luigi said:

Platformer =/= Adventure

Guys don't kill me or anything but I have never played a Zelda game. What are they like?

I never played it either, but I watched my sister play. It's like an adventure/exploring game, and also partly puzzles.

Baby Luigi said:
I never played it either, but I watched my sister play. It's like an adventure/exploring game, and also partly puzzles.

Is Twilight Princess a good game? My friend at school has it and he says it is cool.

yoshidude99 said:
Baby Luigi said:

Is Twilight Princess a good game? My friend at school has it and he says it is cool.

Dunno, but it looks fun

yoshidude99 said:
Baby Luigi said:

Platformer =/= Adventure

Guys don't kill me or anything but I have never played a Zelda game. What are they like?
Legend of zelda is an action adventure using real time combat to battle enemies and using a variety of different tools to solve puzzles(also for certain battle situations). You get stronger through equipment and other upgrades found throughout that world.

Twilight princess is pretty bad. It constantly drags on and on. The introduction is actually the worst part of the game. I don't much like the level design either and the game is pathetically easy. Only real good thing was the fact that you learn a variety of different moves.

I'd recommend majoras mask, link to the past, or wind waker. GBC games are also good.

Back