Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Fox

• Other

• Total voters
yoshidude99 said:
Baby Luigi said:
I never played it either, but I watched my sister play. It's like an adventure/exploring game, and also partly puzzles.

Is Twilight Princess a good game? My friend at school has it and he says it is cool.
The only zelda I played is Oot 3D and I recommend it.

The lack of F-Zero love in this thread saddens me.

New Super Yoshi said:
yoshidude99 said:
Baby Luigi said:
I never played it either, but I watched my sister play. It's like an adventure/exploring game, and also partly puzzles.

Is Twilight Princess a good game? My friend at school has it and he says it is cool.
The only zelda I played is Oot 3D and I recommend it.

Duuuude you're missing out.

LTTP, wind waker, and the oracle games are like some of the best adventure games around. Solid made dungeons, rad tracks, and some pretty good boss fights are to be had.

Especially wind waker.

The lack of F-Zero love in this thread saddens me

I was actually pretty surprised. Sadly the fandom of f-zero died after a few years of GX. Nintendo should really make more of those games.

Lily said:
F-zero makes me think- FALCON PUNCH!!!!!
There's the other thing. More people know about Captain Falcon from Smash Bros. and not the F-Zero games proper. Falcon Punch is just something they made for Smash and never appears in the actual games.

I don't know why that irks me, it just does.

'3K said:
Lily said:
F-zero makes me think- FALCON PUNCH!!!!!
There's the other thing. More people know about Captain Falcon from Smash Bros. and not the F-Zero games proper. Falcon Punch is just something they made for Smash and never appears in the actual games.

I don't know why that irks me, it just does.

Pretty understandable. Captain Falcon isn't really known for his inner workings of f-zero and quite frankly it sucks. :/

But gotta live with it. Crap, everyone expect marth and roy to be in fire emblem 7 adkas;las

Lily said:
Whos Roy? I know hes the guy from the 'if you were gay' fire emblem version.

Roy is fine.

Marth on the other hand was a bit TOO femine.

Yeah, The hairband, the clothes, the hair, yes very feminime. Im suprised in the if you were gay video that marth was the gay one instead of roy and Link.

Back