What levels are you at in Bowser's iniside Story?

30s or 40s

Aimless Renegade 2 said:
Do you level up in airway?
Yeah its the easiest place to do it and with the Excellent!! badge its simple . Bowser was harder though due to lacking badges and lacking the ability to go to the Airway.

1337 said:
Aimless Renegade 2 said:
Yeah its the easiest place to do it and with the Excellent!! badge its simple . Bowser was harder though due to lacking badges and lacking the ability to go to the Airway.
But he could level up well in Peach's Castle.

New Super Yoshi said:
1337 said:
Aimless Renegade 2 said:

I found it easier to level up in Bowser's Castle

yoshidude99 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
1337 said:
Aimless Renegade 2 said:

I found it easier to level up in Bowser's Castle.
Well I'm going to try doing that.

1337 said:
yoshidude99 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
1337 said:
Aimless Renegade 2 said:
You will get about 750exp per battle in Bowser's Castle and around 1500exp(Can even get to 3000exp) in Peach's Castle so if you want to get bowser at a high level go to Peach's not Bowser's Castle.

I'm in the 50's for Mario and Luigi. After I beat Bowser X I didn't bother trying to level up more. Bowser is around level 40.

New Super Yoshi said:
1337 said:
yoshidude99 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
1337 said:
Aimless Renegade 2 said:
You will get about 750exp per battle in Bowser's Castle and around 1500exp(Can even get to 3000exp) in Peach's Castle so if you want to get bowser at a high level go to Peach's not Bowser's Castle.
OK it sounds good enough to me.

I lost my Game so I had to buy a New one. I'm in the late 30's on that game because I usually finish the game in the late 30's.

Both my brothers are at like level 35 and my Bowser is at level 29 :P I still beat the final boss several times with these levels.

I tried to do a Low Level run but did not get past Junker. He was like impossible.

Tanooki Mario said:
I tried to do a Low Level run but did not get past Junker. He was like impossible.

Really? It was hard to get past Shrooboid Brat in Partners in Time when I wasn't leveled up so mabye bosses have higher defence when you aren't leveled up.

yoshidude99 said:
Tanooki Mario said:

Really? It was hard to get past Shrooboid Brat in Partners in Time when I wasn't leveled up so mabye bosses have higher defence when you aren't leveled up.
I don't think it's the boss' defense that makes it hard, I think it's your characters attack power that makes it hard in a low-level run.

yoshidude99 said:
Tanooki Mario said:

I think your attack is lower, all bosses have the defence no matter what level your on.

On both Bowser and the Bros, I am on level 40.

mollymoon4 said:
That is the level where I stop leveling up Bowser. I will stop leveling up the bros when they beat Bowser X. (Which I never did.)

New Super Yoshi said:
mollymoon4 said:
That is the level where I stop leveling up Bowser. I will stop leveling up the bros when they beat Bowser X. (Which I never did.)

You might beat him if you get your bros. to level 50.

yoshidude99 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
mollymoon4 said:

That would take forever. I never got them that high. I have faced Bowser X before but lost.

New Super Yoshi said:
yoshidude99 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
mollymoon4 said:

[/quoteThat would take forever. I never got them that high. I have faced Bowser X before but lost.

I am at level 50 and it didn't take me that long.

Back