Forum that you visit

ToxBox

Power Star
Which Forum that you visit?

Mine is this and Kirby's Rainbow Resort

http://www.kirbysrainbowresort.net/index2.html

Herr Shyguy said:
Here and Xephyr. I also lurk in the Cracked forums a bit.

this, as well as the Userpedia forums, although only in the Admin sections.

I'm on here (captain obvious.jpg), Userpedia forums, Fantendo forums, and Bulbagarden. (though I haven't made a single post in the latter due to laziness :P)

I visit tons. The ones I frequently visit are Sonic Retro, Donkey Kong Universe, and of course, here. There are others, but these are some of the main places I visit.

>>Flubber
I don't think you're on GamesPress, DSHack.org, and Tweakers.net.

Oh, I see.

Here and the occasional GameFAQs (just as a guest)

I go on GameFAQs sometimes. You can even see my username there, but I don't post that often.

Gamefaqs is worst forum that there is no pictures or user name change and you get ban easily

Dude, I just visit there. Sure, the community sucks, and I agree your ban was harsh, but sometimes, their arguments entertain me when I am viewing their pages anonymously.

And GameFAQs was the first forums I ever visited and thought avatars were a major distraction when I first came here. Now, I like the avatars and signatures better.

King DDD said:
Gamefaqs is worst forum that there is no pictures or user name change and you get ban easily

Pictures DO get distracting, but I hate it how there is no smilies, bold buttons, italic buttons, colors, etc. And everybody who played Mario Kart hates the babies. I still go there anyway.

Back