POLL: Who do you think is Mario's most helpful ally?

Who's Mario's most helpful ally?

• Luigi

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Peach

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Toad (includes Toadsworth, Toadette and the Toad Brigade)

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Bowser

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wario

• DK

• Baby Mario and Baby Luigi

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Paper Mario partners

• Are you kidding me? He doesn't need anyone's help! He's Mario!

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • They're all helpful.

• FLUDD

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Rosalina

• Total voters
Luigi and Yoshi

Pansear said:
I like how you left DK, Rosalina, and FLUDD (out of all the ones to leave those were the ones I'd expect to see changed.)

Well, for DK its true. I just couldn't think of how to change Rosalina's and I forgot to change FLUDD's.

*ahem* FLUDD acted as Mario's "Tour Guide" while on Delfino Plaza and provided advice/warnings in certain situations, (i.e. letting you know when a Bullet Bill would hit you in the Mecha-Bowser Rollercoaster fight.

I would like to choose all of them, but some aren't exactly mainly helpful. So I chose Baby Mario and Baby Luigi and Luigi.

Wouldn't Baby Luigi technically be Luigi? As he's just Luigi from the past, right? Same goes for Baby Mario.

Ser Espiel said:
Wouldn't Baby Luigi technically be Luigi? As he's just Luigi from the past, right? Same goes for Baby Mario.

Yes, but due to what happened in Partners In Time, I listed them on the poll, mainly because the adult Mario Bros. didn't save themselves, they were saved by their baby counterparts.

And, Baby Luigi could help Luigi's horrible driving, but that's not being helpful or to the point, anyway

My vote goes to the Paper Mario Partners and the babies.

1. If it weren't for the partners Paper Mario would be NOTHING.
2. If it weren't for the babies the Mushroom Kingdom would be under Shroob rule.

Yoshi's good, too, I just didn't vote for him on the poll.

Back