Bowser's Alternate Costume in Brawl.

Rad Dudesman

King Bowser
This is one of Bowser's alternate costumes. I call it the Pimp King. This is not my work. This is actually in the game. This is the new black Bowser.

goldssbbbowserkp1.png

I like this. This will be the costume I'll use when I play as Bowser. He's got bling. Gold and Silver. Gold bracelets, Gold collar, silver shell. Bling bling. He's the Pimp King.

Someone did this recolor to demonstrate how the costume looks. And here's the proof, Smiddle. An actual gameplay pics of Bowser with the costume.
bowsergold.png

There's proof that the Pimp King exists. BELIEVE IT!

Its for discussing your opinion on the costume. And if anyone finds more post them here.

I think the costume is basically Bowser done right. As 3dejong said, Bowser has gone gansta, and thats cool.

So you're just going to make threads on many things in Brawl that only talk about one thing?

King Boo said:
This is one of Bowser's alternate costumes. I call it the Pimp King. This is not my work. This is actually in the game. This is the new black Bowser.

goldssbbbowserkp1.png

I like this. This will be the costume I'll use when I play as Bowser. He's got bling. Gold and Silver. Gold bracelets, Gold collar, silver shell. Bling bling. He's the Pimp King.
F@#$ that looks way cool!!!!!!!!! I wonder how it looks transformed into giga bowser :twisted:

maledict said:
King Boo said:

goldssbbbowserkp1.png

F@#$ that looks way cool!!!!!!!!! I wonder how it looks transformed into giga bowser :twisted:

AAAAAAAAH! The mere thought makes me tremble.

Thanks for veiling your swears, unlike OTHERS.

Oh my God... two pages for a freakin' COSTUME?!

I made a Brawl thread for a reason.

Wow, i cant believe this was found out and hasnt been confirmed on the Smash Bros. Dojo, this is soo cool, I knew they would have to bring alternate costumes to SSBB. Good find: :lol:

Waluigi17 said:
Wow, i cant believe this was found out and hasnt been confirmed on the Smash Bros. Dojo, this is soo cool, I knew they would have to bring alternate costumes to SSBB. Good find: :lol:

It's just an alternate color. :roll:

ChaosNinji said:
Waluigi17 said:

YA RLY, possibly only thing we agree on

ChaosNinji said:
Waluigi17 said:

True, but an awesome alternate color nonetheless.

Back