Bowser's Alternate Costume in Brawl.

LuigiMan said:
ChaosNinji said:
Waluigi17 said:
Wow, i cant believe this was found out and hasnt been confirmed on the Smash Bros. Dojo, this is soo cool, I knew they would have to bring alternate costumes to SSBB. Good find: :lol:

It's just an alternate color. :roll:
True, but an awesome alternate color nonetheless.

Alternate costumes and alternate colors are different. This is an alternate color. JUST A DIFFERENT COLOR. An alternate costume would be like if you went to play as Sonic, but you were playing as Shadow, and they had the same moves. It's a different skin for a character.

ChaosNinji said:
LuigiMan said:
ChaosNinji said:
Waluigi17 said:
Wow, i cant believe this was found out and hasnt been confirmed on the Smash Bros. Dojo, this is soo cool, I knew they would have to bring alternate costumes to SSBB. Good find: :lol:

Alternate costumes and alternate colors are different. This is an alternate color. JUST A DIFFERENT COLOR. An alternate costume would be like if you went to play as Sonic, but you were playing as Shadow, and they had the same moves. It's a different skin for a character.

But isn't that essentially the same?

EmP said:
ChaosNinji said:
LuigiMan said:
ChaosNinji said:
Waluigi17 said:

But isn't that essentially the same?
Essentially, yes. But many could argue the point that you would be playing as a "different character" in alternate costumes. I don't see it that way, but still.

I know what you're saying. But, obviously, Pikachu, Jiggs and Pichu have alternate costumes.

Chaosninji, just because im excited for a cool looking bowser with an alternate costume, doesnt mean i have to be told by you saying "Its just a different color!!" or whatever..if its cool for me, its cool for me, its my opinion, you are entitled to yours, but you are not entitled to put down mine... :roll:

Waluigi17 said:
Chaosninji, just because im excited for a cool looking bowser with an alternate costume, doesnt mean i have to be told by you saying "Its just a different color!!" or whatever..if its cool for me, its cool for me, its my opinion, you are entitled to yours, but you are not entitled to put down mine... :roll:

I'm not saying you shouldn't be excited. I was under the impression that you thought this was an alternate COSTUME. :roll: I'm not putting down your opinion. It's a cool color. I agree. But, as said, I was under the impression you thought that this confirmed alternate COSTUMES.

...Nice argument, Chaos. :lol:

ChaosNinji said:
Waluigi17 said:

I'm not saying you shouldn't be excited. I was under the impression that you thought this was an alternate COSTUME. :roll: I'm not putting down your opinion. It's a cool color. I agree. But, as said, I was under the impression you thought that this confirmed alternate COSTUMES.
You do know that most people call alternate colors "costumes", right? I don't think anyone would get that Bowser color mixed up with a costume, and just because he said costume doesn't mean he thinks thats what it is. Some people just prefer the term "costume" rather than "color".

LuigiMan said:
ChaosNinji said:
Waluigi17 said:

You do know that most people call alternate colors "costumes", right? I don't think anyone would get that Bowser color mixed up with a costume, and just because he said costume doesn't mean he thinks thats what it is. Some people just prefer the term "costume" rather than "color".
1. No, a costume is like Pichu's goggles, or Jigglypuff's crown, not a different set color scheme.
2. SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL THREAD

Dodoman said:
LuigiMan said:
ChaosNinji said:
Waluigi17 said:

1. No, a costume is like Pichu's goggles, or Jigglypuff's crown, not a different set color scheme. [...]

No, costumes include colours.

It looks sick guys who cares if its official i mean who cares if its a costume either. All i know is Bowser :bowser: has gone to the pimpin side :P

LuigiMan said:
Wow... That is cool. I'm definitely going to use that.
MII too, for ever and I will SII GB with those colors, giga bowser RLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maledict said:
King Boo said:
This is one of Bowser's alternate costumes. I call it the Pimp King. This is not my work. This is actually in the game. This is the new black Bowser.

goldssbbbowserkp1.png

I like this. This will be the costume I'll use when I play as Bowser. He's got bling. Gold and Silver. Gold bracelets, Gold collar, silver shell. Bling bling. He's the Pimp King.
F@#$ that looks way cool!!!!!!!!! I wonder how it looks transformed into giga bowser :twisted:

Did u make that KB?

That crystal shell looks awesome. Kinda reminds me of skeletal bowser at the same time.

SiFi said:
That crystal shell looks awesome. Kinda reminds me of skeletal bowser at the same time.
That reminds me maybe theres gonna be a skeletal bowser costume. That would be awsome.

Back