If you could meet 20 users in real life, who would they be?

I try if I can list twenty people.
Cirdec
Lily
DragonFreak
FireEevee
Smasher
Neptune
Bowser45
Fantanoice
LTQ
Rin
Porple
Nitwit
BMB
Rocker
Yami
Zae
Nabber
Toad85
Mason
Edo
FunkyK38

… wait it is over twenty, god.
Why the topic set as twenty people

If you think about it, this thread is nothing but picking your favorite users. I think that people will complain and curse at users if that user didn't make it onto their list eventually and will become a flame war. Rule 8 comes to mind.

NSY said:
If you think about it, this thread is nothing but picking your favorite users. I think that people will complain and curse at users if that user didn't make it onto their list eventually and will become a flame war. Rule 8 comes to mind.
Erm. Not really

you "think" that will happen? why do you have to be thinking about what will happen when theres already over a thousand posts of evidence about whats gonna happen in this thread? have you ever considered just reading those posts to figure out whats happening in this thread??

Phantom L said:
NSY said:
Erm. Not really

Well, as long as you don't take it the wrong way, which nobody hasn't yet or else this topic would have been locked long ago.

But I'll admit, looking through this thread, I have felt really sad to see the same people over and over, and then look all the users I know that are being left out a lot.

And of course, the rarity of my name showing up in people's lists...

I posted here once, but I haven't checked to see if my name has been said. It doesn't bother me if it hasn't, I'm not really very close to anybody on here to be honest.

The Nutcrackin355 said:
I posted here once, but I haven't checked to see if my name has been said. It doesn't bother me if it hasn't, I'm not really very close to anybody on here to be honest.

that. Except I check.

Bump.

GalacticPetey- I have a friend who's just like him
DragonFreak- he's the best
Smasher- because smasher
3D Player- I don't know I just want to see what he's actually like
blof and lgm- so we can torture Wario on Mario Party
supermariofan and ColonelKR- so I can watch them debate their movies irl
Zae- he seems cool, I hope he's ok
Dr. Javelin
Guiliant- ayy lmao
Puddin- toucans

Some more but I forget

i want to meet everyone reading this so i can make fun of them for being a nerd that goes on the forums

doesn't that make you one

Updated list (I guess)

1. YoshiKong (and next year I should be)
2. GBAToad
3. Anton
4. Baby Luigi / Mario (I don't think I'd be able to meet just 1 and get away with it)
5. DragonFreak
6. Crash
7. Neptune
8. MCD
9. Walkazo
10. Edo
11. Paper Yoshi
12. Perch
13. Zae
14. Uniju
15. MagiKrazy
16. Porple
17. FunkyK38
18. Brock
19. Shoutmon
20. Icemario

Shoutmon said:
Duskull said:
19. Shoutmon

WOW

... too bad you didnt say so while i was in england, we could have done it. even though i'm probably very boring in real life

on that note, ive met 2 users in real life now. does that mean i have the high score?
I don't think I knew you that well then.

Aiko Heiwa said:
none of you :mad:
Love you too :-*

Shoutmon said:
Duskull said:
19. Shoutmon

WOW

... too bad you didnt say so while i was in england, we could have done it. even though i'm probably very boring in real life

on that note, ive met 2 users in real life now. does that mean i have the high score?
you kept sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up but it was cool

Vector the Crocodile said:
you kept sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up but it was cool

YEAH that's what gabumon said too. that i was asleep all the time. so i must be boring

you can wake me up next time. i promise i won't rip all your limbs off

Killing someone after having been invited into their home? That sounds like something a vampire would do.

Back