The 3DS eShop Thread/ Next Upate is here

ToxBox

Power Star
This is place that we talk about eShop, what games you want to buy, complains, 3DS games ideas, AR cards 2, your budget for $ and your list of purchased 3DS, VC, DsiWares.

Re: The 3DS eShop Thread

I just brought the Nintendo Prepaid Card for 3.000 Yen, so I'll buy Super Mario Land and Kirby of the Stars directly for 400 Yen each.

Do Gameboy have suspend save same as NES and SNES that I can save anytime?

Well, I my mom will let me, or if I can find some spare change, I will but Super Mario Land, and maybe some other games.

If you can save $5 left to kirby dreamland and it is best game and I don't even played this game

That 3D Pokédex thing looks cool. I may get that.

Haven't really been keeping up on all the 3DS things, but I'd be interested to get The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening if it was ever put on the VC.

It will be not here for a while, so get SML and later, get Kirby dreamland

Ghost Jam said:
Haven't really been keeping up on all the 3DS things, but I'd be interested to get The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening if it was ever put on the VC.
They have announced it will be very soon at E3. The Gameboy Colour version, if I remember correctly.

Re: The 3DS eShop Thread/Ridge Racers Owners

Yes, next weekend.

Zelda's Link Awakening.
And I thought you were good at reading.

People that wonder how the official Nintendo Prepaid Card looks like, compared to 10 Euro's:
IMAG0155.cwgi

As you can see, it uses real money, instead of points, and it's smaller than 10 Euro's (Mario Kart DS is just to make the money flat).
As you can not see, it's very soft and feels really small.
The back has some information about the Prepaid Card, the phone numbers to the Support Centres, and, of course, the code.

People who don't know that 円 means yen actually probably can't tell it uses real money. At least, not just by looking at that image.

Everyone that either speak Japanese, or played a lot of Japanese games, know that 円 is Yen.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Everyone that either speak Japanese, or played a lot of Japanese games

i. e. a small minority of the users on this forum.

I have Link's Awakening DX, Alleyway and Tennis. I'm planning to get Donkey Kong and Super mario Land next, then I will have all 5 Virtual Console Titles right now

I hope so much that Donkey Kong Land will be on virtual console soon. It's one of my favorite Game Boy games, and it is just as good as the Pokemon games I have on Game Boy.

Back