The 3DS eShop Thread/ Next Upate is here

Oh. I never found those graphics too be too good. Well, for Game Boy I guess it's pretty good. But yeah, I really hope for a virtual console remake of this and the two sequels to it.

If Kirby's Dreamland were on virtual console, I probably wouldn't get it because it's a really short game. And I also have two copies of the game (I bought one, and then my friend gave me one for only lie 10 cents).

I already have a copy of DKL for Game Boy, but the cartridge is to big to fit in my bag of games that I travel with, so it would be nice to have the whole game in my 3DS to easily carry around.

>>Fawfulfury65
I have Kirby's Dreamland on my 3DS's Virtual Console, and it's indeed really short.
If I walk through it really fast, I'm done in at least 15 minutes, and I even have a video of 30 minutes of it, because I died at some spots.

There won't be much difference in levels, just in enemies.

>>Fawfulfury65
The last update in America was on June 16th, so they'll bring more tomorrow.

New update for Japanese 3DS's:
No new games, but a lot of new trailers.

By the end of tomorrow I will have the money to buy Super Mario Land and donkey Kong.
Super Mario land is a classic for me, used to play it on the game boy all the time, me and my sister would speedrun though it to show whos better. Even though she's like, 7 years older, I was definitely a a bit faster than her, since i would plow through the first couple of levels and machine levels, she would be better at the later levels though

Even with all the nice games Nintendo could have added to the Virtual Console, they added Tennis. Downloading that seems like a waste of money.

I downloaded Tennis. I actually like it, its so simple, hit the ball, but you can also hit it high so that it goes overhead, so there is strategy.

EDIT: I only just got the eShop Update. I Might get Double Dragon or Radar Mission sometime after I get Donkey Kong and Super Mario Land.

Back