Bowser X

ToxBox

Power Star
Have you beaten Bowser X in Bowser Inside Story? I just beaten him tonight.

This boss have over 7,000 hp and it can be found at challenge 7 in gaunlet in mini game area inside Bowser

I still haven't gotten past Dark Star X.

I even got stuck in this game, so I gave up, and didn't play it since.

You must not give up, it is for quitters and bring star candies and syrups and max nuts also you need final the bros's ability also I have beaten him on 1st try on LV 40

@Toxic
You can't bring in any items. The Gauntlet supplies you with some when you enter.

I'm stuck on Dark Star X, too. I stopped playing the game after I broke my neck getting everyone to Level 40 only to be told "Congratulations." at the end instead of the normal "You could do better." I mean, seriously. I lose sleep and don't even get a secret ending or bonus image.

ToxicBox said:
Have you beaten Bowser X in Bowser Inside Story? I just beaten him tonight.

This boss have over 7,000 hp and it can be found at challenge 7 in gaunlet in mini game area inside Bowser
Did that 3 days after the game came out. I really hate the item selection though. It took me 2 tries to beat him.

>>ToxicBox
To be honest, I once used an ARDS, but just for fun codes, not for unlimited shit, and now I literally can't advance.

>>PieGuy
>I'm stuck on Dark Star X, too.

No thanks, I don't need a second one.

If there is few items, but why I got 99x star candies in gaunlet mode but not adventure mode outside of bowser?

I'm on the part when I fight Mario and Luigi's copy in Bowser's Brain, but I didn't beat it cause my DS is broken

I beat Bowser X; I got a lucky hit with a 4x power Jump Helmet, which did about 2000 damage

The trick to getting more items is to use Mighty Meteors.

>>Squirtle
>I don't know how to make money

If you really want to make money, find a job.
That's the best way to get legal money.
If you don't want to work, spend some money in opening a website, put some Google AdSense on it, build up reputation (1000+ visitors and clickers per day would be enough), and when it's really popular, you can sell your domain name for really big money.

I have never beaten Bowser X!! But I can pass easily all the others including Dark Star X (recommend to have a high level).
But I'm in lvl. 60-65 and I can't beat Bowser X :(

Chivi-chivik said:
:eek: I beat Bowser X at level 40.
I suggest you use Mighty Meteors to get better items, such as Star Candy and 1-Up Supers. Also, use the Excellent!! Badge and the Powerful Badge.

Chivi-chivik said:
I have never beaten Bowser X!! But I can pass easily all the others including Dark Star X (recommend to have a high level).
Uhhh... You might need to look up a strategy.

Zoroark said:
Chivi-chivik said:
:eek: I beat Bowser X at level 40.
I suggest you use Mighty Meteors to get better items, such as Star Candy and 1-Up Supers. Also, use the Excellent!! Badge and the Powerful Badge.
I use the excellent badge always, and I can't control Mighty Meteors very well (I always practice, but I almost always fail!)

Back