Bowser X

Chivi-chivik said:
Zoroark said:
Chivi-chivik said:
But I'm in lvl. 60-65 and I can't beat Bowser X :(
:eek: I beat Bowser X at level 40.
I suggest you use Mighty Meteors to get better items, such as Star Candy and 1-Up Supers. Also, use the Excellent!! Badge and the Powerful Badge.
I use the excellent badge always, and I can't control Mighty Meteors very well (I always practice, but I almost always fail!)
Then practice with Mighty Meteors against the weaker X bosses. I kill Durmite X with a Mighty Meteor, Alpha Kretin X with Magic Window then Falling Star, and use a 4x damage Falling Star against Wisdurm X. Then to the slightly challenging bosses...

Zoroark said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Zoroark said:
Chivi-chivik said:
But I'm in lvl. 60-65 and I can't beat Bowser X :(
:eek: I beat Bowser X at level 40.
I suggest you use Mighty Meteors to get better items, such as Star Candy and 1-Up Supers. Also, use the Excellent!! Badge and the Powerful Badge.
I use the excellent badge always, and I can't control Mighty Meteors very well (I always practice, but I almost always fail!)
Then practice with Mighty Meteors against the weaker X bosses. I kill Durmite X with a Mighty Meteor, Alpha Kretin X with Magic Window then Falling Star, and use a 4x damage Falling Star against Wisdurm X. Then to the slightly challenging bosses...
I have my own strategies for beat the others. Just I have to practice out of battles.

No he is really difficult. Also this should be in the Marioverse.

Back