Bowser X

ToxBox

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
Have you beaten Bowser X in Bowser Inside Story? I just beaten him tonight.

This boss have over 7,000 hp and it can be found at challenge 7 in gaunlet in mini game area inside Bowser

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
I even got stuck in this game, so I gave up, and didn't play it since.

ToxBox

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
You must not give up, it is for quitters and bring star candies and syrups and max nuts also you need final the bros's ability also I have beaten him on 1st try on LV 40

Master Dimentio

Cheep Cheep
Pronouns
He/him
@Toxic
You can't bring in any items. The Gauntlet supplies you with some when you enter.

I'm stuck on Dark Star X, too. I stopped playing the game after I broke my neck getting everyone to Level 40 only to be told "Congratulations." at the end instead of the normal "You could do better." I mean, seriously. I lose sleep and don't even get a secret ending or bonus image.

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
Pronouns
She/her
ToxicBox said:
Have you beaten Bowser X in Bowser Inside Story? I just beaten him tonight.

This boss have over 7,000 hp and it can be found at challenge 7 in gaunlet in mini game area inside Bowser
Did that 3 days after the game came out. I really hate the item selection though. It took me 2 tries to beat him.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
>>ToxicBox
To be honest, I once used an ARDS, but just for fun codes, not for unlimited shit, and now I literally can't advance.

>>PieGuy
>I'm stuck on Dark Star X, too.

No thanks, I don't need a second one.

ToxBox

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
If there is few items, but why I got 99x star candies in gaunlet mode but not adventure mode outside of bowser?

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/him
I'm on the part when I fight Mario and Luigi's copy in Bowser's Brain, but I didn't beat it cause my DS is broken

ToxBox

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
You need to save up for 3DS or your DS games will go to waste

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit
Pronouns
He/him
I beat Bowser X; I got a lucky hit with a 4x power Jump Helmet, which did about 2000 damage

The trick to getting more items is to use Mighty Meteors.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
>>Squirtle
>I don't know how to make money

If you really want to make money, find a job.
That's the best way to get legal money.
If you don't want to work, spend some money in opening a website, put some Google AdSense on it, build up reputation (1000+ visitors and clickers per day would be enough), and when it's really popular, you can sell your domain name for really big money.

Chivi-chivik

I'm Chivi-chivik M@ngaka!
Pronouns
She/her
I have never beaten Bowser X!! But I can pass easily all the others including Dark Star X (recommend to have a high level).
But I'm in lvl. 60-65 and I can't beat Bowser X :(

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit
Pronouns
He/him
Chivi-chivik said:
:eek: I beat Bowser X at level 40.
I suggest you use Mighty Meteors to get better items, such as Star Candy and 1-Up Supers. Also, use the Excellent!! Badge and the Powerful Badge.

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
Pronouns
She/her
Chivi-chivik said:
I have never beaten Bowser X!! But I can pass easily all the others including Dark Star X (recommend to have a high level).
Uhhh... You might need to look up a strategy.

Chivi-chivik

I'm Chivi-chivik M@ngaka!
Pronouns
She/her
Zoroark said:
Chivi-chivik said:
:eek: I beat Bowser X at level 40.
I suggest you use Mighty Meteors to get better items, such as Star Candy and 1-Up Supers. Also, use the Excellent!! Badge and the Powerful Badge.
I use the excellent badge always, and I can't control Mighty Meteors very well (I always practice, but I almost always fail!)